18's into 17's

Not as much for November but I'm hoping to lose a stone by Christmas, but I've got my birthday in Nov so I might not reach that target lol. My plan was to be in the 17s by Christmas so at least Ill know ill succeed in that one lol.

This week started off good only 6syns on Wednesday and Thursday but then yesterday I ate 7 shortcakes thinking they were 3 syns so only 6syns over but then realised they were 5syns each :( so I had 35syns yesterday which is a whopping 20syns over my daily allowance and I then topped it off with a Indian tonight.

But I've only had 72syns out of my 105 per week so I should be alright if I only have 6syns tomorrow and Monday right?? So frustrating and I really wanted my 2st sticker, club 10 and to be in the 17s this week

I'm still here for another week weighing in at 18.0 lol

But I lost 2lbs so got my 2st award and club 10 :D

Haha no way :) well done us :D

Well I'm off :) weighed in at 17.11 1/2 tonight :)

Hope to see you guys soon :D

AnwenG said:
Well I'm off :) weighed in at 17.11 1/2 tonight :)

Hope to see you guys soon :D

Well done AnwenG, I've been ultra slow & hopefully will see you in 2 weeks. I'm still 18st.4 lb...

Aaahh haven't been on here in ages, now 17.12. It's taken months after ups and downs but my advice to everyone is to persevere! If I can do it anyone can! See you in the 17s guys!

emzybop said:
Aaahh haven't been on here in ages, now 17.12. It's taken months after ups and downs but my advice to everyone is to persevere! If I can do it anyone can! See you in the 17s guys!

Congratulations emzybop! Hope I get there within the next two weeks!

seen this thread and hope it is still open as I would like to join as I am going back to SW tomorrow, but already know that I weigh over 18st. So, challenge is to get into 17st, I can remember being in the 17st zone and hopefully will be back there asap. Good luck guys speak soon
sarah x

Went to SW on the 31st of December 2012 an weighed in at 18st 7lbs, this is the heaviest I have EVER been. BUT this is going to and has put me into focus weight drive. Wish me luck and see you all on here for a catch up and hopefully some support xx
Good luck to all

Back