18's into 17's

Hi all, New to this group, but without sounding mean, not too happy about it, no offense, but I hope to be passing through quite quickly and hope to chat to you all a lot more as we move down them!! A serial dieter, who is determined this time (of course I have never said that before - lol)

Hi all, New to this group, but without sounding mean, not too happy about it, no offense, but I hope to be passing through quite quickly and hope to chat to you all a lot more as we move down them!! A serial dieter, who is determined this time (of course I have never said that before - lol)

No offence taken I feel the same lets hope we keep meeting in the other threads x

No offence taken I feel the same lets hope we keep meeting in the other threads x

Yep, that would be great, see you on the lighter side. Sounds silly, but yesterday was my first day on the diet and miraculously I didn't cheat at all, I normally blow them by tea time, it was all down to planning, I had ryvita ready after work when I am weak before our late dinner. I also found a box of caramels left from Christmas which I thought I had got rid of, but I resisted, had 1 and counted the syns. Long may the motivation continue!!

Hello everyone! Had my first WI this morning so down from 19st3 to 18st11lb - hoping to spend a maximum of 5 weeks in here and then see you all in the next one down :)

lost a stone on slimming world but due to a new job with crappy hours I was unable to go to class.. and put it all back on again!
I'm back and I'm raring to go!! Back in the 18s but won't be staying here too long! :)
Good luck everyone! xx

Nichola.. :)

Hi everyone! It was my first WI yesterday and I found out I lost half a stone! 7lbs in my first week to bring me down from 19st 5.5lbs to 18st 12.5lbs. Couldn't believe it at first, aha.
I hope everyone's week is going great! And Good luck for the week ahead!

~Moxie

Hello! Brand new, avid reader for a while though.

First SW on Wednesday, scary but needed. Currently 18st 9lb which was a shock as last time (which was a year ago) I weighed I was into the 20st zone! Determined to see 17st though :)

OK! Back to subcribe in here.

Had a loss of 7lbs this week, bringing me back to 18-10.5. Hopefully won't be in here for long, but we'll see.

First week seriously back on plan, rejoined as a new member last week. Trying to lose the weight I put on over the summer/winter?

Idiot that I am? :eek:

Wow, 1st week and managed to lose 10.5lbs, so thrilled to say I get to move onto the 17's! short and sweet in here I am thrilled to say, hope to see you all in the 17-16's soon. Just proves what a 100% week can do, don't think I have ever managed it honestly before!

Wow, 1st week and managed to lose 10.5lbs, so thrilled to say I get to move onto the 17's! short and sweet in here I am thrilled to say, hope to see you all in the 17-16's soon. Just proves what a 100% week can do, don't think I have ever managed it honestly before!

That is amazing! Hope to see you soon ;)

Wow congrats!!! See you soon!

I was 18st 10lbs on my last weigh in, and hoping to eventually reach my goal weight of 13st 2lbs!

Back