18's into 17's

Hi everyone. I've just managed to lose 6 pounds on Dukan (bloody hard work!) - I'm now coming onto Slimming world. I weight 18 stone dead and want to get below the 17's as soon as possible. I'm a good size 20 at the moment and not looking or feeling good about myself!! sarah x

Don't worry Sarah, as long as you follow the plan 100% you'll definitely be in the 17s next week! :)

I lost 0.5 this week. Definitely deserved more that that but hopefully it'll show next week. Just 4lb to go until the 17s!

Currently 18st 7.5lb.....two weeks after I started on 2nd Jan. Starting weight was 19st 6lb so pleased so far and heading in the right direction! X

Hello everyone
Started SW for the first time.
Seems to be going well so far.
Trish

2lb more and I'm heading into the 17s COME ON!!

Hey all. I've got 5lb to see number 17, not seen that number in years! Really hoping to have done it in abt two weeks, will keep you posted, good luck all :) x

Good luck! 6 more to go before I get into the 17's!
Trish x

Thank you, got wi tonight do hope I've done a couple of pounds, have you had a good week?

Morning everyone.

Well i had my weigh in today and have lost 4lbs :D so having lefted the 19st - 18st group im here to join you all to hit the 17s woo hoo keep up the great work everyone xx

Morning everyone.

Well i had my weigh in today and have lost 4lbs :D so having lefted the 19st - 18st group im here to join you all to hit the 17s woo hoo keep up the great work everyone xx

That's fantastic! I am so impressed with your weight loss so far, I hope I can stick to this diet lol
Trish x

Morning everyone.

Congratulations madmuppet

I am following you with my weight in 3 lb off and into the 18st. This was my third weigh in and lost 13.5 lb so far. Shame about the 0.5 lb off my first stone but look forward to that one and breaking into the 17s which j haven't seen for a long time.

That's fantastic! I am so impressed with your weight loss so far, I hope I can stick to this diet lol
Trish x

Thanks Trish :) im sure you can we can fight this together onwards and downwards :D x

Congratulations madmuppet

I am following you with my weight in 3 lb off and into the 18st. This was my third weigh in and lost 13.5 lb so far. Shame about the 0.5 lb off my first stone but look forward to that one and breaking into the 17s which j haven't seen for a long time.

Woo hoo well done Beauty great work, i know what you meanabout the 0.5lb i was 1lb away from a stone but wow we are doing great cant wait to see the 17st on the scales :D

Keep up the great work everyone xx

I've officially dropped from 18st 10lbs to 17st 12lbs in just 4 weeks! YAY! 2lbs more to go before I've reached my stone award.

YIPPPEEE... i can join you, lost 3lb this week so now weigh 17st 13.5lb, have lost 19.5lb in four weeks, i am totally buzzing right now, nice to meet you all :) :)

Hello everyone! I made here by the skin of my teeth and am so happy!

Im going on holiday for 3 weeks, but am determined to still be in this group when I get back :D

Back