18's into 17's

Hello everyone! I made here by the skin of my teeth and am so happy!

Im going on holiday for 3 weeks, but am determined to still be in this group when I get back :D

Yay well done hun great job! and great attitude for the coming 3 weeks :D enjoy your hols and see you when you get back x

Hello everyone! I made here by the skin of my teeth and am so happy!

Im going on holiday for 3 weeks, but am determined to still be in this group when I get back :D

Well done on making it here! And enjoy your holiday, but just keep food optimizing and you will still be here when you are back :D x

I am now 18st 2.5lb. Hopefully out of here in the next 2 weeks. So quiet here. We need to rush to the next level!!!!
Great work hun :) it is soooo quiet isnt it. not long before we are done to the next leverl :D x

Well I'm not sure how but I think all the stress of last week helped me I lost 6lbs this week:eek: that takes me to 18st 5lbs I hoping by the end of feb i'll be in the next bracket down :D

I dont like the stress, but well done on that loss MadMup! So easy to use stress as a reason to indulge, you must be well pleased!

Last edited:
I dont like the stress, but well done on that lose MadMup! So easy to use stress as a reason to indulge, you must be well pleased!

Am over the moon :D Normal i would have been eating my way though the stress but this time it had the opposite effect and i found it a struggle at times to eat, it's mostly been a crackerbread week lol so this week im going to try and eat more normal evening meals all im after for next week is 1lb to take me under the 100lbs left anything else will be a huge bonus :D xx

GAH!

Someone give me a SLAP. QUICK! ASAP!

Mantra to repeat forever:

I go on holiday TOMMOROW.
This does not mean I can eat what I like now, or even whilst on holiday.
I will make healthy choices.

If I do not make healthy choices when I get back from holiday I will be back WAY up in the 19's and the past 5 months of trying to lose weight will mean nothing.

DO YOU NOT REMEMBER CHRISTMAS ELLIE?

Nigella!.PNG

In light of my email above I am now 'visualising' my thin self.

Is it wrong that I picture this?!?! :D

Last edited:
18st 1lb. Will be here another week. :p

Awesome lost hun oooo so close to the elusive 17s just think though this time next week you will be singing and dancing on the scales when that 17 comes up! Keep up the great work!! I'm pretty sure i will still be with you for another week to hun :) We can do this!! xx

Hiya is anyone in this bracket!! would love to have someone to talk to as i may be here somne time i am at 18.8 at the mo

Yes I'm here! I got back from 3 weeks away and am gagging to be weighed! Just want to see if I managed to stay here ;)

havent even used my scales at home....sat morning can't come soon enough!

I did it! I lost 3.5lbs whilst on holiday! Wooohooo!

Hi everyone. I am restarting slimming world as of monday and need all the support I can get! I am currently 18 stone 10lbs - still 13lbs under my heaviest weight :) x

Hi everyone sorry for deserting you all for the past couple of weeks, Ive had some major goings on at home and the stress has been unbelieveable :(

The only good thing to come out of it so far is a horrendous loss of nearly a stone!! Now I know any other time I would be jumping up and down with joy but Im not happy with how it's gone...I have struggled this week trying to get back to somesort of normality food wise but its hard the pass 2 days I have just wanted to binge and binge :( I have had some things that I really shouldnt but those around me have just been happy to see me eating. I think i will see a gain monday but so be it as from monday Im going to try getting my head backinto the space it was in before all this stuff happened.

For now though Im off to the 17st bracket *smiles* Im now 17st 4lb

Good luck everyone and hope to see you all there really soon xxx

Hi all. Having been off SW for a year and rejoining I'm back at 18 stone 6 at the mo... A weight I didn't think I would be back at again :(

Hiya guys I'm new, I stumbled across this forum when looking online for the super speed soup and I think this place is amazing!

I'm currently at 18st 6lb after 4 weigh ins and I've got my 1/2 stone award but I just can't seem to get in the right mind set if you know what I mean? Anyone else struggling to get on and stick on plan?

This time 3 years ago I was 25 stone and I done it all on my own but then lost interest and enthusiasm so I joined slimming world because I know how competitive I can be but even that isn't kicking my bum in gear :(

Any advice?

Chalky

X

Back