18's into 17's

Just managed to get into this weight bracket after weigh-in yesterday! Am pleased with how my weight loss is going so far, and I hope to move to the 17 bracket at some point in early May :eek:)

Hiya all

I've just started too and despite thinking I was in the 19s - am actually in the 18s thank goodness.

Have a way to go and will be frequently this thread for a little while.

Can I join in please?! Was in the 17's in January now I'm in the 18's :( Back on track now at 18 4.5, hoping to be back in the 17's next week...fingers crossed...

Hi everyone! Day 1 for me here ^^ after past failings i'm starting Slimming World again today! currently 18st 5lbs, motivated and ready to shed some stones! good luck to you all :).

Lost 6.5 this week (first week) so now 17.12 and off into the next bracket- see you all there!

Hey everyone im back in this cat after getting into the 17s . I have given up alchol for a while and decided to get back on sw . Im on day 12 of not drinking and have been munching the choc . Still I managed to lose 6lb last week not drinking . Current weight is 18.10

I'm into this room now, last weeks WI was 18st 13lb so only just in! Hoping to lose at least half a pound this week for my half stone award :)

Hi,

Ive just started slimming world this week and weighed in at 18 stone 9 so i'd love to join this group. Hopefully none of us will be here for long!

Nearly in the next group - so near I can taste it!!!! (And it tastes of scan bran:0))

Hi all. I've just joined a group (I've done SW before but back then it was red and green days) weighed in last Monday at 18st 10lbs. This is the heaviest I've ever been. I wasn't particularly shocked as I had weighed myself at the start of the year when I was trying to eat healthy (fell off that wagon massively) but was and am not happy about being that heavy/big. Am starting again now with a group and am hoping to be more successful/stick with it this time. Not going to the gym as my Consultant said not to do more exercise than normal for this week and I've been off the gym for a bit 'cause I injured my back. But will be back to swimming in the evenings again as soon as poss.

Hope everyone's had a good week this one just gone and get some good results at weigh in. I have my fingers, toes and everything else crossed, lol. xx

Weigh in monday, not only am i hoping to get my 1 and a half stone award but hoping to get a step closer to the 17stone mark. am currently 18stone 7lbs getting there slowly! was nearly 20 stone when i started in february. fingers crossed to at least 1lb or 2 :s <3

So had weigh in on Tuesday last week as Monday being BH was not on. Meant that two groups joined together.

I lost 4lb in my first week and I lost another 4lb this week just gone. So total loss so far is 8lb. I am now 3lbs away from moving group and 6lbs away from the first stone off.

I was Slimmer of the Week across both groups that were being held .. which was exciting too and got my half stone award! :) Was a real boost. Put me in such a positive mood. :D

Fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in now. :cross:

Any good losses anyone?? Anyone close to moving groups now??

Last edited:
Back