18's into 17's

Weigh in monday, not only am i hoping to get my 1 and a half stone award but hoping to get a step closer to the 17stone mark. am currently 18stone 7lbs getting there slowly! was nearly 20 stone when i started in february. fingers crossed to at least 1lb or 2 :s <3

Hi,

First off, you look absolutely amazing!! (and I love the dress!) :) :D This is my aim, to lose enough to be healthy, happy and able to fit into the clothes I love rather than those that just simply fit!! : )
But as someone whose done really well and obviously exercises I just wanted to check does the working out cause increases. I've only been back on SW for two weeks and want to start going back to the gym, swimming, zumba, streetdance and a workout in the gym itself (all cardio based) :whacky068: but am worried that I'll start having smaller losses/gains from muscle building where really I want the cardio to reduce the weight at the moment. Did you have this problem at all?

Hope you're having a good week!

Hi all. Just joined the forums today and started SW on Tuesday past there. My starting weight was 18st exactly so hopefully by now I'm already in the 17 zone but I thought as I started at 18 it's only fair! Have my first weigh in on Monday night so fingers crossed my hard work this week has paid off and I'm a couple of pounds lighter, and I'm not talking about the weekly fee!

Well done to all those who have lost weight so far and keep at it for those that plateaued or went up a pound or two. :)

I'm just joining the group now. Have been on the forum before but kept falling off the wagon! Hopefully I will stick it this time. My gran wants to see me thin again before she dies - bit morbid but if that isn't motivation then I don't know what is!

I'm 18 stone 12.6lb and hopefully will be out of this group by the end of the month! Good luck everyone :)

Well it's been my first weigh in today and I've lost 3lbs which I'm pleased with and then I've had a treat this morning and had a muffin and a coffee from costa

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey, I wanted to post in here. Give myself a wee boost. I'm just in this room. I was 18st 13lbs when I was weighed on Monday. I'm 1lb away from my 4st award and I've decided I want to get my 5 st award before my birthday in 8 weeks. I can totally do 15lb in 8 weeks. Thats less than 2lb a week. I joined SW in Sept last year and feel as if I've not done well enough. Even though I 4st is a decent amount. I feel I should have lost loads more by this point.

you are doing so well don't know yourself down, look how far you've come if you want an extra boost at your next meeting ask about success express, i was losing half a lb maybe a lb a week, i did 2 days of success express last week and lost 3 lbs! its where you turn it on its head, you have to have 2bs at least 1 a (you can have two) and you have 2/3 of your plate veggies or fruit instead of the usual 1/3

Hi,

First off, you look absolutely amazing!! (and I love the dress!) :) :D This is my aim, to lose enough to be healthy, happy and able to fit into the clothes I love rather than those that just simply fit!! : )
But as someone whose done really well and obviously exercises I just wanted to check does the working out cause increases. I've only been back on SW for two weeks and want to start going back to the gym, swimming, zumba, streetdance and a workout in the gym itself (all cardio based) :whacky068: but am worried that I'll start having smaller losses/gains from muscle building where really I want the cardio to reduce the weight at the moment. Did you have this problem at all?

Hope you're having a good week!

and p.s if you havent been on plan long give it another couple of weeks x

Its an amazing plan and it really does work if you stick to it. I am 4 weigh ins in (after first weigh in) and I've lost 11.5lbs. And thats with trips to a creperie, nando's and a champagne afternoon tea (wouldn't advise all of those, but i lost weight the week in which they all happened) ... Good luck! : )

Lost 2.6lbs this week :) 10 more to go til I'm outta here! :D

Well second weigh in and lost nothing but I'm putting it down to the time of the month and just hoping I lose next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

cant believe i lost 3lb this week almost into my 17s and almost at my club 10 :') i never thought id be able to do this! :') so happy

Congrats on getting there - always good to have some motivation to keep going - am sure you will be a slinky binky in no time at all! : )

I lost 1.5 this week so sitting at 18 2.5... might be in this group for a bit longer yet! amazing how a few pounds makes a difference hey. im half a stone lighter but already have heaps more energy and less headaches! B X

Well done!! Can I ask how long it's taken you?

I lost 1lb this week taking me to 18 st exactly!

Well done!! Can I ask how long it's taken you?

I lost 1lb this week taking me to 18 st exactly!

I started sw on the 28th January so that's exactly 5 months today. I know there are people who have done it much quicker and others have taken longer but it feels like no time at all to me. Hoping the next 3st and 5 months are the same :p

S42.jpg
Som_June.jpg
Club10.jpg
FitBronze.jpg

Back