18's into 17's

Hi folks returnee to sw after 4 yr break after dads death n putting on more weight than lost. Know it works if mindset right am currently 18 st 10 lbs in five weeks have lost 13 pounds. Started at 19.09. Am vegetarian also....:)

got to 18 2.5 this week with 1 and a half off, so pleased, also picked up my 2.5 stone award, only 3 more lbs then in the 17s, can not wait, don't think ive been that 'small' since I was 21

Hi everyone. I've just come down into the 18stone club. So far have lost 1stone 4 1/2 in 5 weeks. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems losing weight from their bellies? (Lol). It's the only area of my body thats not getting smaller and I'm exercising 5 times a week!!

Hi everyone. I've just come down into the 18stone club. So far have lost 1stone 4 1/2 in 5 weeks. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems losing weight from their bellies? (Lol). It's the only area of my body thats not getting smaller and I'm exercising 5 times a week!!

I have the same problem and as far as i'm aware, its pretty common. Belly fat is usually the hardest to shift, it'll probably be the last bit to go. All the exercise in the world won't move it until its ready, and there's no point trying "targeting" workouts, cuz fat wont only come off there.
On the plus side, it will eventually come off and congratulations on your loss so far, that's fantastic. Give it time and keep it up ;)

Hi everyone! Mind if I join the group?!! Starting slimming world again tomorrow, but going to try and do it from home as I have all the books from going to group previously. Going to weigh in in the morning, but I know I'm well in this group!

Please can I join? Weighting in at 18-3 this morning. So shamed how big I've allowed myself to get. Go to first SW club tonight! Food shop ordered for delivery tomorrow 7am!xx

Would like to re-join as had previously but my dad passed away earlier this year and it has been a pretty bad time, but I am back and at the minute cannot afford to go to club and will be using this site for help and support.
Weight myself tonight as I would normally in club and weighed in at 18st 9lbs :cry:So lets say buy to this stone zone for good.

Would like to re-join as had previously but my dad passed away earlier this year and it has been a pretty bad time, but I am back and at the minute cannot afford to go to club and will be using this site for help and support.
Weight myself tonight as I would normally in club and weighed in at 18st 9lbs :cry:So lets say buy to this stone zone for good.

Sorry to hear about your dad, good luck on your journey. Feel free to message me if you need anything ;) x

Thanx xx

hey guys, I got 2lb this week which took me down to 17.13 so im outta here, hope to see you all in the next group x

Hi everyone! Came back from holiday on Sunday with a 9lb (!!!!!) gain! Managed to reduce it down to 1.5lb in time for weigh in on Friday & now have 2.5lbs to beat to get down into the next stone zone :)

Hi All i rejoined SW on 30/7/13 at 18st 13.5lb and I'm here after 3 weigh ins at 18.4lb so hopefully into the 7s soon ...havent been there for 4 years! :cry: So hope Im not with you long and can move on!

love Dee xx

Hi all, I'm just about to go to my first even SW class!! I'm in Ireland, vegi & no dairy. .. started this journey in March 2011 at 21.9 at unislim (Irish club)... lost around 2 stone & since then been messing around with a few different things. .. Herbalife & juicing mostly. .. got down to 17.7 in April with juicing but can't seem to get head back in it... anyway I know I'm going to be in this club today (at least not worse I hope!!) & REALLY REALLY hope SW will work for me!
Be back later with 1St report!! :))

Well the damage is done. .. think I'm going to like this plan though it will be green days All the way for me :))
Weighted in at an embarrassing 18.7...a while some heavier than my lowest back in April :((
Amazing how quick it goes on and how hard it is to lose. .. oh well only one way to go now!!!
No offense but how I won't be in this group very long lol
Very quiet... God luck to us all on our journeys xxx

Grrr sorry for all the typos... Bloody auto correct!! Meant to say that I'm a whole stone heavier than I was in April!!!

Back