18's into 17's

Well the damage is done. .. think I'm going to like this plan though it will be green days All the way for me :))
Weighted in at an embarrassing 18.7...a while some heavier than my lowest back in April :((
Amazing how quick it goes on and how hard it is to lose. .. oh well only one way to go now!!!
No offense but how I won't be in this group very long lol
Very quiet... God luck to us all on our journeys xxx

If it helps any, weight that goes on so quickly is much easier to shift in my experience. I'd put on 4 stone in the last couple of years and have shifted it all since February. Now that I'm down to the lowest I've been pretty much since I left school, it's turned into a battle to lose, where before it seemed to come off easier. Stick with it, the hardest part is the first weigh in, and its now behind you x

Rejoined slimming world last night :) am weighing in at 18st 1.5lb so this maybe my only week in here but we will see :)

Well put 1lb on but that's not bad considering what I ate on Friday (all you can eat Chinese buffet)!! Quite pleased but want it off next week :0)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Started at 18st 12.5
week 1 lost 7.5lbs
week 2 lost 4lbs

hopefully only here for a week.... good luck x x

I weighed this morning at class and am now 17st 12lb :) so have joined this thread :clap: xxx

Well put 1lb on but that's not bad considering what I ate on Friday (all you can eat Chinese buffet)!! Quite pleased but want it off next week :0)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
I'm sure you will have a big loss next weigh in. I'm hoping I lose, WI tomorrow morning.

Rejoined slimming world last night :) am weighing in at 18st 1.5lb so this maybe my only week in here but we will see :)
I see you have made it to the next group, congratulations. By the time I get to that group you will probably be going into the next group. Good luck on your journey

Just weighed in down 4lb this week. (9lb to go till next group)

You'll be there in no time at all x x

Back