18's into 17's

Hooray, I'm finally in the 18s having been stuck in the 19s since June! And am now 3 stone 3 lbs lighter than I was in nov last year. It's a slower progress than I'd have liked, but if continue losing 1lb a week til Xmas I'll be in the 17s!! Yippee! X

Week 3 -5.5lbs

See you all in the next zone x x

Hi everyone how are you all? hope you don't mind if I join in. Ive been doing weight watchers the last few weeks and lost 7lbs in my first week but then in the last two weeks i've put on 3lbs I don't understand it all properly and I was umming and ahhing over joining slimming world as done it before and really got on with it. I think i've already made my decision so I shall be in here from next week. I have a big birthday weekend this weekend for a friend so am not staying on plan. hopefully get to know you all.

Hi all, had my first weigh in last week... well it should have been my second but I missed my first week so after 2 weeks I lost 4lb.. I had gored for more but was happy anyway! I'm in the process of moving house, County & job. .. also moving in to live with someone after spending 10 years living with just my daughter. .. very very stressful time!! I was mostly on plan but during the time I was packing etc didn't have any way of cooking so was eating whatever!! So as I said I am happy enough :)) doing only green days as am non-dairy vegitarian.
Started SW at 18 7.5... was 18 3.5 so who know what next week will bring! :)
No offense but I hope not to be here lol
Good luck to everyone! Xx

No offence ladies (and gents), but I'm finally outta here! Just home from weigh in and I've lost 4.5lb this week, taking me (finally!!) to 17st 10.5lb. See ya all in the next group!! :D

Not sure if there is anyone in the 18's. I have started this week at 18st 6lb, so hello one and all :)

Not sure if there is anyone in the 18's. I have started this week at 18st 6lb, so hello one and all :)

Hello Tawny! Welcome! You are the exact same weight as me although it's taken a while to get here for me. Good Luck on your journey. If you need any advise please don't hesitate to ask

It has taken me a while too! At my heaviest in Mar 2011 I weighed 20st exacyly which on my 5'2" frame is a bit much. At my lowest I have been 16st 8lb, so I have put on nearly 2 stone which is why I am here!

Thank you for the kind welcome :)

After losing 11 lbs, I'm now 18 stone 0 lbs :) Hopefully I can slip into the 17's by my next weigh-in on Tuesday!

Hey you guys :)
I'm new here as at my last weigh in I finally got to 18.13
You all seem to be doing so well, hopefully we'll all be out of here in no time :))
x

Is anyone active on this thread..lost 9 pounds last night so I'm new to this one? :)

Is anyone active on this thread..lost 9 pounds last night so I'm new to this one? :)

I am!

I've only just got in here but I'm at 18,10.5

Well done on your amazing loss :)

I am!

I've only just got in here but I'm at 18,10.5

Well done on your amazing loss :)

Well done on your weight loss :).. I'm 18,11 at the moment.. Can't change my current weight as I'm on my mobile phone and for some reason it won't let me. What day do you weigh in? :)

Well done on your weight loss :).. I'm 18,11 at the moment.. Can't change my current weight as I'm on my mobile phone and for some reason it won't let me. What day do you weigh in? :)

It's okay, I can't see it because I'm on my phone atm lol.

Tuesday morning :)

Back in the 18s phew after creeping up into the 19s again. Looking forward to getting ino the 17s next :)

Back in the 18s phew after creeping up into the 19s again. Looking forward to getting ino the 17s next :)

Yay
Well done :D

Hows everyone doing :)

I was a bit naughty last night after being 100% all week and had a glass of wine and 2 slices of pizza, oops :(

Back on it 100%today though

Back