18's into 17's

I was a bit naughty last night after being 100% all week and had a glass of wine and 2 slices of pizza, oops :(

Back on it 100%today though
Oh well, if your 100 percent from now it might not effect your weigh in :)

I hope so, it's on Tuesday though haha

How are you doing?

Ive been Good, Im trying to be 100 percent till Christmas then come off it for a few day then back on it as ive got a wedding to go to in april.. Ive actually surprised myself with how well im doing i usually last till lunch time then decide im getting take away for dinner tonight haha :)

Such a choc craving today...SW is rough when its time of the month and I feel rotten and just want something nice! :(

Hi all :) Made it down to 18st 13lb at monday's weigh in, so finally the bouncers on the door of this part of the forum have let me in :)

Hi all :) Made it down to 18st 13lb at monday's weigh in, so finally the bouncers on the door of this part of the forum have let me in :)

WOOOOO!

welcome to the club

I love this bracket but cant wait to be in the 17-16 lol :)

My weigh days seem to take longer than a week to come around sometimes!!.. My bf has hid the scales from me cuz I was weighing myself every time I went for a wee.. Not good! :(

My weigh days seem to take longer than a week to come around sometimes!!.. My bf has hid the scales from me cuz I was weighing myself every time I went for a wee.. Not good! :(

I get like this sometimes! It's definitely not a good path to go down :(
Sometimes I feel like all I'm doing every week is waiting for WI day.

Try your hardest to stay away from the scales lovely lady! :)

I get like this sometimes! It's definitely not a good path to go down :(
Sometimes I feel like all I'm doing every week is waiting for WI day.

Try your hardest to stay away from the scales lovely lady! :)
Thanks, well my bf has hidden them good and proper.. I love this forum always someone who can relate lol :)

Was hoping to get in the lower bracket next weigh in, but don't think I will :(

Hey everyone, I think I'm in this zone - 18st9lb :)

C'mon the 17s!!

Was hoping to get in the lower bracket next weigh in, but don't think I will :(

Chin up, you never know!
& if it isn't this week, it'll be next week and hopefully you'll take me with you :D

Yes lishaa.. We'll pass through the shinny gates to 17-16 together haha :p

Am hoping by xmas to be into the 17's..but not sure with all the temptations I will make it!

So I weighed in at bang on 18st today

I'm so close to the 17's I can taste it!

-2lbs today guys so I'm officially out of this group!

Fingers crossed u never come back :)

Back