18's into 17's

Hi. I am new here, I managed to get down to 15st just before Christmas a couple of years ago and after feeling pretty good relaxed on the diet - leading to me putting most of my weight back on - so I am back in this group and determined to re lose the weight and more. So hello!! I hope this is the last time I will ever be here!

Hi there rach im 18st5lb at the moment weigh in tomorrow hoping to get to 15st then to my goal weight ... my weights been up and down over the years and having children put on weight.what day do you normally weigh in?

Hi ladies newbie here I restarted slimming world last week after starting to feel under the weather so made the decision to get back on plan. I'm currently 18st 3lb and hoping to drop the 3 and more when I weight tomorrow :) xxxx

Hi shell. I weigh in on Monday - I lost 6.5lbs last week, was delighted! I have a 3lb a week target so am working really hard this week to try and hit it! Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

took me 13 weeks but finally in 17's good luck everyone don't forget you're all amazing

another 4 lbs have hit the ground and i'm still running hard. Just 4 1/2lbs and i'll be skidding into the 17's.

Good luck everyone with the week ahead.xxxx

still here for another week I just need 3lbs and i'm gone, Making like a tree and doing one!!!! MY GOD I NEED TO SEE 17 NEXT WEEK!!!!
xx

still here for another week I just need 3lbs and i'm gone, Making like a tree and doing one!!!! MY GOD I NEED TO SEE 17 NEXT WEEK!!!!
xx

Good luck for next week babycake......i know how you feel, been floating around the 18's for months but tonight is finally my night and I seen the 17 I've only dreamed off! Hope you join me soon :)

Hi everyone, please can you join you all. At my last weigh in i was 18st 5lb and im hoping to see the 17's this week if not then next week

Hi, I'm new to minimins, started at 18st 6.5lbs, 6 lb loss first week then sts... Grrr, weigh in day is today and have everything crossed for the 17s, good luck all

Hey all. I left this stone grp in October. I got my 2st award and went down to 17st 13lb. Since then I've messed around and currently weigh in at 18st 5lb. I'm having serious issues sticking to it and actually losing. I'm so demoralised about it. I desperately wanted to be at the low 15's high 14's in august when I turn 30. At this rate I'll still be in the 18's :'(

I'm amazed I haven't come across this forum before now!
Just gone back into the 18's yet again but determined to get back to 17 and so on. One stone at a time!
Have been following slimming world for a while but kept falling off the wagon! Then joined a group got all the books and information and support then work has yet agian stopped me from attending. Thus the huge weight gain and lack of motivation.
Will continue to eat healthy with the SW ethos in tow.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back