18's into 17's

Hi :) I started 2 weeks ago (ish) I'm a bit on and off with the diet as I've got a very busy two weeks in front of me (I've just handed in my research project but I've got 3 essays and two presentations due next week) so I might be here for a while.
I lost 4lbs in the last two weeks so I'm now down to 18.10

Hey guys!

Just popping in to introduce myself! I'm finally in the 18's after losing 5st 13lbs to get here! Now bring on those 17's! xxx

Weigh in this morning at 18 stone! Fingers crossed for next week. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Tiger-Lilly! You'll be into those 17's next week for sure, keep it up hun xx

Just wanted to pop in & say hi...

Lost 4.5lbs last week n I'm not 18st 10.5lbs..

I have lost 3st 6.5lbs since beginning of January when I had my baby..

Hopefully we will all keep sailing through these threads & on to the next.. I'm hoping to be here about 4-5 weeks max xxx

Wooo! Well done Tiger Lilly, fantastic loss, so pleased for you. Will be seeing you in the 17's soon I hope xxx

Hello everyone,

here I am back in the 18s. I was last here around 12 years ago, been up and down a few times, got into the 12s once, but hey ho, here we go again. Admittedly as my first SW WI was 18.3 I am hoping not to be here for long.

It'll be nice getting to know the Minimins people again.

Hi. I am now here just at 17.13.5! Have lost 2 st 3 lb in 15 weeks and have just got my 2 stone and club ten sticker this week x

Hi. I am now here just at 17.13.5! Have lost 2 st 3 lb in 15 weeks and have just got my 2 stone and club ten sticker this week x

Brilliant! Well done you!

Hi everyone really hoping to join you guys this week with only 3lb to go to get into the 18's :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hi everyone really hoping to join you guys this week with only 3lb to go to get into the 18's :)

Ha, looks like you'll be arriving as I'm leaving. Hope so anyway. Nice to see you in passing.

Ha, looks like you'll be arriving as I'm leaving. Hope so anyway. Nice to see you in passing.
Well done you :) I'll carry on and hopefully catch up with you somewhere along the journey lol. Good luck in the 17's :)

Back