18's into 17's

Well done you :) I'll carry on and hopefully catch up with you somewhere along the journey lol. Good luck in the 17's :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Er well, thanks but it just so happens that I've just started (restarted yet again :( ) at 18.3 so no credit is due to me yet ;) ;)

Hi all,

I'm joining in with around 9lbs to go to get down into the 17s. Need to get myself weighed though!

Really looking forward to getting these lbs off!

:)

You'll do it soon tebbski :)

Yay finally got back to the top end of the 17's. Need to use this site more so will hopefully see you all there soon!

Well.it was nice being here, bye, and see you all in the next stone down ;)

Hello Again!!
I'm back after gaining more than half a stone :( Wishing everyone good losses.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, can I join you please? Have lost 8.5lbs in the last two weeks to get into the 18s and hope to be here for 3 weeks on my way down! Does that seem realistic, given I've got a fair bit to lose?
Good luck all! xx

Pound down today, I'm amazed as its my first weigh in after hols where it was all inclusive!!

5lbs to go now and then those 17's are mine, cant wait! xx

It's my 6th weigh in today, hoping to have got a stone off from my start weight of 19st10lb. Trying to be positive that I've achieved it as last week was 18st12lb.

Half on for me this week and my first gain so not a happy girl even tho I know what caused it my slightly Iffy weekend x

Back