18's into 17's

Hi everyone

i started slimming world.5 weeks ago at dead on 19st!! :( ive lost 8lb to date so 18st 6lb. Had a blip in middle as im a stress eater but stuck with it and lost 2lb this week. Hoping again next week for a good loss as starting the old dusty exercise dvds to get myself of the slowly sinking couch lol.

Good luck everyone.
Sarah xx

Hi everyone

i started slimming world.5 weeks ago at dead on 19st!! :( ive lost 8lb to date so 18st 6lb. Had a blip in middle as im a stress eater but stuck with it and lost 2lb this week. Hoping again next week for a good loss as starting the old dusty exercise dvds to get myself of the slowly sinking couch lol.

Good luck everyone.
Sarah xx

Yep, blips happen. Mine was that I caught a summer cold this week AND I am expecting my "moon time". But I did not gain this week, which was fortunate. I maintained. But these things happen. I am going for a 2lbs pound weight loss this week to take me into the 17st-16st room.

It was not too long ago that I was in the same place you were. I hope this inspires you somewhat to remember that "it will happen!" Good luck and keep on keeping on, sweetie! :)

Thankyou so much i had a realisation this week that its gonna take time but im so prepared forvthe bumps in the road its life at the end of the day. I feel so much more positive this time round and im looking forward to being able to buy a christmas jumper and happily posing for photos with the kids haha.

Sarah x

Lost 0.5 today and aunty flow has visited also so i feel bloated and in pain! Hope to stay on track concidering its star week. See how it goes :)

Sarah x

0.5 on for me this week :-(

So after weeks off faffing about I'm back on plan! I need to lose 6lbs to be out of the 18's. Hope this next few weeks I'll be able to manage it! Good luck to you all

Congrats to those with losses this week! :). To those who are disappointed this week, hopefully you can put it behind you and face the coming week determined to stick to plan and with renewed enthusiasm!

3 off for me at group tonight so I just scraped into this room at 18st 13.5lbs :)

3.3lb off for me. Then I had two days with far too many syns!

Well done everyone on losses. I didnt weigh this week as ive been ill with migranes and dizzy spells :( so im gonna make up for it this week and aim for a fab loose.
Go me lol
sarah x

Good luck for your next weigh in sarah.

I went off the rails on Thursday. Hoping some extra body magic and saving syns can pull it back for me.

1.3 lb off for me this week. Its the start of * week so really hoping for a good loss next weigh in .

Lost 1.5 this week. Very happy with that as only really stuck from mon-thurs. Got 4lb till my first stone and then into 17 bracket so im gonna try hard this week to get that off as i know if i stick to it i can get that amount. Go slimming world loving this diet hehe x

Arrived in this bracket last week, lost 3.5lbs this week..... so pleased! Now 4 stone 3.5lbs lighter

Welcome Dawnrader.

Weigh in for me today. 2.2lb off. Getting near that magic next stone bracket. Going to up the body magic and try and get there next week.

Hi everyone ill be starting in this group from Monday...hopefully not for long though :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back