18's into 17's

This is my first post in this group, so hello everyone :)

I started my SW journey on the 3rd January 2014 weighing in at 21st 2.75lb .... I had some great weeks with big losses in the first few months, but reached May/June and it all slowed down... after a few weeks of gain/loss/sts/gain/loss/sts I'm finally on the move again...

I weighed in on Thursday at 18st 13.5lb... I'm only just into the 18's so I hope it's ok for me to move into this group just yet!

I've set myself a target of losing another stone by the 25th September (I have a posh party to go to!) ...hopefully I can keep going and shed that by then! (9 weigh ins, so approx 1.5lb per week!)

:)

Last edited:
I weighed in this morning at 18.8 :( day one today. Want to lose 2 stone by christmas x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

welcome Zoe. 2 stone by xmas is totally achievable. I would put money on you having lost more by then :)

3lb off for me this week so I am heading over to the 17 to 16 room.

Hope to see you all there soon.

weighed in at 18.4 today, delighted! how are we all doing in this room?

We are very close in numbers Glitter :) I lost 7lbs at weigh in last night which I was super pleased with. I want another 4lbs this week though which might be a bit ambitious with the week I have coming up!

Hi everyone. Just 0.5 for me i seem to be taking the scenic route lol. Next week will be 10 weeks since i joined sw so want to loose 3.5 to get my 1 stone award. I has a swift talk to myself on wed and am going to focus now so that i can take carw of myself. I want to enjoy xmas and playibg with my kids. Sorry for the pitty party lol.

Sarah x

Just 5 lb to go to get me into the 17's :)

Hey everyone, I just graduated from the 19's this morning... only just I'm 18st 11lb so still a bit to go :eek:

Hello everyone. Just like Dance Mom I was sent to here today. Total 18 st 9
Hope I will keep moving to 17 st room soon :)

Hello everyone. Just like Dance Mom and Destamia now in my 18's only just 18 st 12.5 like Sarahmum i'm taking the scenic route that's my pace at the moment. xx

Just need 1 1/2 lb to get me in to the 17's. :)

Weighed in this morning with a 6lb loss taking me down to 18st 5lbs.... so delighted to be in the lower half of the 18's... I soo cant wait to graduate into the 17's :D

Well done, wonderful losses, we'll all be in the 17s soon!

1 lbs off for me today and Im super excited :)
And thats because I was wearing my "heavy" cloths today , lol - summer is over and one point I had to stop going in dress. This was today - takes stress of for next week(s)

So 18 st 8 for me - I can already smell 17 st coming :D

1 lbs off for me today and Im super excited :)
And thats because I was wearing my "heavy" cloths today , lol - summer is over and one point I had to stop going in dress. This was today - takes stress of for next week(s)

So 18 st 8 for me - I can already smell 17 st coming :D

Oh that is excellent. I never thought about the clothes & heavier clothes. I always weigh in my pj's lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back