18's into 17's

Hey all. I'm at 18st 7.8 today. Can't wait to get back to 17s. Hopefully before October.

Goal 1 - 17st 9 by end of June
Goal 2 - 16st 9 by end of July

2.75lb off for me this week :D
(Not bad considering I had Nandos, pizza and Chinese over the weekend!!)

Takes me down to 18st 10.75lb from a starting weight of 21st 2.75lb ... 34lb gone forever!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just 1 lb off at last WI, meaning I only have 1/2 lb to go to get into the 17s.

Wow dance mum. 13 is huge. How did you do it x

To be honest I'm putting it down to fluke. The only big change was I started having hazelnut alpro as a HeA this week & up to this point I haven't used my HeA. Most of my main meals were turkey, chicken & I had mainly cous cous with them this week rather than rice or SW chips. Other than that I really don't know

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

HeA?

What do you put with your couscous? I've never actually cooked it but I do rather like it. X

HeA?

What do you put with your couscous? I've never actually cooked it but I do rather like it. X

I use the asda chosen by you spicy vegetable cous cous & add a dash of soy sauce to it. Its 1 syn for the whole packet but there are 2 servings in the packet so well worth 1/2 syn. Dead easy to make as well. You add the packet & 200 ml boiling water to a saucepan, bring to the boil, remove from heat & cover for 5 minutes then return to heat for 1 minute & break it up with a fork x

Well done on your 13 lbs loss :)
I had 3,5 lbs loss this week and takes me 18 st 4,5 lbs. And only 2 lbs missing from 6 stone :) soon soon …

18st 3.4 this morning. Hoping to be in the next group my this time next week but I've got my birthday on Friday so hope i don't eat too much.

18st 1.6. Not long now x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 18st 1.8

18st 1.6. Not long now x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Fingers crossed :)

Well I've just graduated in to the 17's. See you all there very soon :)

Woo. Weighed today and 17st 13.8. So excited, even if it is only by 0.2lb. I'm there x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Back