18's into 17's

Woo. Weighed today and 17st 13.8. So excited, even if it is only by 0.2lb. I'm there x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 18st 1.8

Congrats. Well done :) good luck in next room :)

I've been doing SW from home since the start of the year... So far I've lost 2 1/2 stone, but I've started to plateau... I've just contact a local consultant with view to joining her group on Saturday morning... I'm absolutely bricking it!! :(

1,5 lbs loss this week and that takes me 18 st 1 1/5 lbs .
Another 1,5 loss would be great and closer to next room too =)

Hi everyone! I'm back on plan having gained 2/3rds of the weight I lost with SW last year & we're booked to go to Florida for three weeks next October, so I have no room for anymore excuses! I had my first weigh in last Thursday & I lost 8lbs, so off to a great start (it took me five weeks to lose that the first time around!) & that brought me down into this stone bracket! Here's to it passing quickly :)

18.8 here, have my first weigh in tonight so hoping to have at least a 3lbs loss but will be happy with 2.

Will be moving room in a few weeks with any luck :D xx

Hi, lost 3,5 lbs last week and that takes me to 17 st 12 =)
Happy to move to next door. Good luck everyone and see you soon

Well done demastia!

WI last night and I lost 6lbs! So currently 18st 2 - hoping to move nextdoor next week :D

Hi all
just got here, hope we all get down to 17s smoothly, good luck fellow 18s
Bron

I did it! :) I lost 3.5lbs so 17st 12.5 now. See you all soon :D xxx

Hello all
Been playing with the same 1.5 lbs for 3 wks time for some action.
10 lbs until next room.
Good luck to u all x

OK. Hopefully this is my last day in the 18 weight zone and tomorrow I will have lost that last half pound keeping me in this zone. If I post again tomorrow I will be looking for the number of someone who can do lipo for me!

Ian

Good luck Ian
I'm minus 2 lbs so now 8 to go till next room..

Thanks Emma,

1lb off did it for me. I am about to post on 17 to 16.
See you there soon!:wave_cry:

Regards,
Ian

Yay well done you..
Hopefully won't be long till I'm there..

Hi all can i join please?
Re-Joined Slimming World on Tuesday and Weigh 17st 13lb, hoping to least 1st before Christmas so hopefully be joining a different thread then :D

Am i in the wrong room? lol

Back