18's into 17's

Hey all. Fairly new to this joined last week and lost enough to get to 18st 12lbs. Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress and making it over the line into the next room down :)

Hi everyone,

I'm joining this group if I may as I am 18st 2lbs. I joined SW for about the 10th time at my heaviest ever weight of 18st 9lbs and managed to lose 7lb in my first week last week so I may not be here for too long but just wanted to say hi. :wave:

Hey all. I originally joined this section of the forum in January of 2013, and unfortunately 2 years later, I am back, having dropped down to 15st and then ballooned back up to 18st 13.5lbs.

After my first week doing slimming world from home (there are no appropriate groups for me where I live), I've lost 2.5lbs, so a decent start.
My birthday is next week, so that could be a difficult week, but I need to just stick to it the best I can.

Well my visit to this page was short but sweet as I lost 6lbs this week taking me to 17st 10lbs so I'm off to join that group.

Good luck everyone

Hello everyone - only just found this brilliant forum :)

I joined my local SW group on 28 October 2014 (2 1/2 months ago) and have just got my 2 stone award. My starting weight was 20 stone 2 lbs (which came as a huge shock - I'd been in denial for much too long) and am now at 18 stone exactly. My target is 12 stone.

Just wanted to say hi - I know I'm going to need lots of help and support to get me there!

Hi, popped in to join you on my journey from 18 to 17. Currently on 18.8, will be with you about a month I think. Weigh in is Wednesdays.

Hey can I join in? X

Feel like im forever going to be in the 18s! Got to 18.6 which would be lowest ive been in a long time then gained 4lb so back to top end again!

I feel like i am stuck in the 18's forever as well i have managed to loose 7lb to get down to 18st but everytime i get soo close to going down to the 17's but i haven't suceeded as of yet, fingers crossed i will be able to soon though

Fingers crossed for you x im maintaining atm :/ its supposed to be star week so I wont complain about a maintain even though shes not reared her ugly head yet! But im away next week so id have liked to have lost to give myself a bit of leeway to enjoy myself while im away instead of worrying about coming back in the 19s again!

Hello
It's very quiet on here. How are you all doing? I'm back on plan and currently 18st6. I'm desperate to get in the 17s. .almost got there then gained x

Back