18's into 17's

Wow 5.5 is brilliant. Well done.. I'm glad to have someone here with me.. my weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed I've been good enough x

Me too..I have a block on the 17's..not been in that stone for 10 years. Whenever I get close I sabotage myself.. still I'm back on track and lost 2lbs this week..now 18 stone 4.

Thank you both..I really need to get past this stage..here's to next week x

Horrified at being in the 18s (18st11) and thought it would be good incentive to be able to celebrate getting back under 18 in a few weeks (hopefully!).

Horrified at being in the 18s (18st11) and thought it would be good incentive to be able to celebrate getting back under 18 in a few weeks (hopefully!).

I'm over 18, it's the biggest I've ever been and I hate it. I'm really excited to get started on slimming world - I go to my first group on Monday!!

Lost two pounds on Saturday so that's taken me down to 18st9 - would love to leave this thread, no offence, but it will be sweet to get into the 17's again :)

So how's everyone doing? I gained and am now losing again -finally.. but I'm back to 18.4..just 5lbs to go to get into that illusive room!

Hey do yous mind if I join... Weighed in tonight at 18.6 and a half

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone! :)
I'm Paula.
I joined Slimming World on Tuesday and weighed in at 18st6.5lbls... :eek:
I tried doing it alone just before Christmas and dropped from 19st8lbls to 18st2.0lbls... Then Christmas came and I'm up by 4lbls.
I've been big my whole life, It'd be nice to fit in to some nice clothes at one point of my life lol

Is anyone else here on Slimming World? A few things are confusing me... As it was the first group of the New Year there was an influx of new members (myself included) so I don't really feel like things were explained to us properly or in great detail.

I'm trying to follow the extra easy plan, but the healthy extras are bamboozling me. Do you HAVE to have these healthy extras every day? And what do I do if say, I use 60g reduced fat cheddar in a recipe for dinner that serves 4... Would I say that's 15g of cheese each, and then still have 15g left of cheese to eat to make it up to healthy extra a? And if I go over my 30g healthy extra allowance, would I then syn it?

I'm so confused about the whole plan to be honest, any help is appreciated! :oops:

Hi everyone! :)
I'm Paula.
I joined Slimming World on Tuesday and weighed in at 18st6.5lbls... :eek:
I tried doing it alone just before Christmas and dropped from 19st8lbls to 18st2.0lbls... Then Christmas came and I'm up by 4lbls.
I've been big my whole life, It'd be nice to fit in to some nice clothes at one point of my life lol

Is anyone else here on Slimming World? A few things are confusing me... As it was the first group of the New Year there was an influx of new members (myself included) so I don't really feel like things were explained to us properly or in great detail.

I'm trying to follow the extra easy plan, but the healthy extras are bamboozling me. Do you HAVE to have these healthy extras every day? And what do I do if say, I use 60g reduced fat cheddar in a recipe for dinner that serves 4... Would I say that's 15g of cheese each, and then still have 15g left of cheese to eat to make it up to healthy extra a? And if I go over my 30g healthy extra allowance, would I then syn it?

I'm so confused about the whole plan to be honest, any help is appreciated! :oops:

Paula you don't sound confused you've got it ha, yes if you use 60g and split between 4 your only counting 15g :) as far as the healthy extras go they're there to keep you healthy to give your body what it needs particularly the b as its fibre and you will 200% notice if your not having it, its all about finding a balance they say that everything they tell you to have HAVE, its there for a reason like your syns your allowed 15 a day so use them you do your self no favours in the long run denying yourself.

Ive just rejoined after a long 4 months away ( gt pregnant got morning sickness hated food) now im back a pregnant member trying to keep myself in check :)

good luck in your journey

Ah thank you lots kimbo! :)
It's such a weird plan, I feel like I'm eating more than I ever have.. Fingers crossed I'm actually doing it right for my weigh in on Monday lol

That clears things up about the healthy extras... I had no idea whether they were needed, or just something you could have if you fancied an additional. I haven't been really touching my syns on a daily basis thinking I was being all good, but now I know that... I think I'll bust out a choccie bar later hahah

Aww! It must be so hard when you're pregnant to resist the cravings lol... When you're not having morning sickness of course! :)

Good luck in your journey too, and thank you again for clearing that up for me.

I reweighed with better scales. Hopefully I'll be back here soon but my sisters old scales were out. So I'm actually 19st. Hope to b back soon!

Hi everyone. I have doing sw almost 2 years now and have lost a lot of weight but over last year I was slacking too much and since my holiday gain in september i havent manage to get it off. Instead i gained more over xmas and new year.
Thats behind me now and i have had 1 good week behind me that got me to this room here.
18 st 11,5 atm and ready to lose more to get back where I was 6 months ago.
Good luck to everyone and lets do it :)
Smiles

Hi everyone. I have doing sw almost 2 years now and have lost a lot of weight but over last year I was slacking too much and since my holiday gain in september i havent manage to get it off. Instead i gained more over xmas and new year.
Thats behind me now and i have had 1 good week behind me that got me to this room here.
18 st 11,5 atm and ready to lose more to get back where I was 6 months ago.
Good luck to everyone and lets do it :)
Smiles
Hi Destamia, thank you for your message. I managed to lose 5.5lb this week so am tagging along with you into this room if thats ok :)

Back