18s into 17s

AliGal

Eating meat
Yea! August and I'm into the 18s. As I'm on a vlcd, I'm almost down to 18 and 3/4 stones. A bit of a whoosh!

Celebrated with a pair of Tesco contour skinny jeans 22s - I have big thighs and calves compared to my waist - so would have preferred bootcuts, but no high rise blue bootcuts to be had. Who's joining me in the 18s?

Hey Aligal I'm with you this week 🀣. -4lb this morning so only 1lb to go for 2stone😁 7 weeks in now and feel so much better already. Long way to go but trying to set myself little goals along the way.....the little goals add up to make the BIG picture eventually πŸ˜‰. Good luck everyone keep going x

yea! ohhowiwish - yr wishes are coming true. I think you may slink past me, into the 17s before I get there....

yea! ohhowiwish - yr wishes are coming true. I think you may slink past me, into the 17s before I get there....
Thanks AliGal 😊 but I reckon we will get there together πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ. We can and will get there x

..and overnight into the lower half of the 18s, into the 250s (258.4lbs)...race you to 17!

Morning all. -1 for me today. They all add up 😊. I can now officially say 2 stone gone in 8 weeks. Yipppeeeeee!!! Well done to all lets keep this thing happening!! 😁

Excellent results! Your wishes can become true......

Helloooo all. Its -3 for me this week 😊 i think you are going to beat me there AliGal but i'll meet you there soon πŸ€—πŸ˜

Not so sure about that Ohowiwish! I was -1lb down - due to a weekend away off plan.

Still feeling good - as back on plan and went swimming today so onwards and downwards. 4 1/2lbs to go to get into 17s, the next stone down. And just 2 1/2lbs to get into the 240s .... I'll take any milestone I can!! I was pleased to see that I was within the weight limit for something I wanted to do - can't even remember what it was - but remember that feeling!

Not so sure about that Ohowiwish! I was -1lb down - due to a weekend away off plan.

Still feeling good - as back on plan and went swimming today so onwards and downwards. 4 1/2lbs to go to get into 17s, the next stone down. And just 2 1/2lbs to get into the 240s .... I'll take any milestone I can!! I was pleased to see that I was within the weight limit for something I wanted to do - can't even remember what it was - but remember that feeling!
Well done for getting straight back on it. Ive had bad days id be lying if i said i hadnt...and i have felt so cross with myself....but....and this is the really important bit...ive got straight back to it the following day and accepted the scales probably wont do as i would like them to do that week...and they havent, but that is my fault nobody elses. πŸ™„ Im off work this week so ive made myself a promise to make the right choices when they come along and try to not let the fact that i dont have work to distract me, trip me up. Will see how the scales read next saturday to see how that nugget turns out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Good luck this week, im so pleased we can cheer each other on, it helps so much to know we are so close weight wise....just that extra insentive 😁. Have a good one πŸ€—

Yea! Into the 17s this morning - 17st12.6lb. See you soon, @ohhowiwish and fellow miniminners who follow us down.

Back