18's into the 17's

Hi ladies...I started WW on monday and weighed in at 18st and 0.5 lb. Ive just come off CWP too.

tullulah said:
Well done!

I hope you be doing the same on Tuesday - fingers crossed!!

Sx

Thank you and look forward to seeing you there ;)

I'm really hoping to get into 17's within next two weeks, 4lbs to go..... Lost 33 so far on my journey and really beginning to feel it xxxx

Me too, weigh in tonight!

Week 1 weigh in this evening, so I'm off to the 17's to 16's. Good luck to everyone else :)

Just popping in to say hello. Joining this thread for a while :) I lost 2lbs this week which put me down to 18st 12 :D Hope I won't be around here for too long :)

Don't know if anyone else is still here. I lost a pound this week so down to 18st 11, up to 1.5st lost since January and getting closer to the 17s :)

Hi, i would love to join whoever is still in this group, i weigh 18.8 and am switching to ww from sw on monday. Hopefully my losses will pick up and i won't be here forever!!!

Does everyone eat all their dailies and weeklies, and what sort of exercise is everyone doing?

Lost another 2lbs this week so now 18st 9 :)

Good luck Nikki :) Hope neither of us will be around in this thread too much longer :) I'm not strictly following WW at the moment but when I was I tried to use all my dailies...didn't always use my weeklies though.

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Think I am just about decided to give WW ago... I am not sure what I weigh now...will know this Thurs when I get weighed in unless I change my mind over night and go to LL tomorrow. I last weighed at 18 stones 7 pounds in WW about 2 weeks ago but I am sure I weigh more right now... I am trying to get my mind into gear and get into WW's asap.

A x :)

Hi Annie :D Would be nice to have some more company in this thread :D

I lost 1lb this week so 18st 8 now :) Almost 1/2 way through the 18s :D

Hi Annie :D Would be nice to have some more company in this thread :D

I lost 1lb this week so 18st 8 now :) Almost 1/2 way through the 18s :D

Thanks, we weigh about the same, so it would be really nice to keep you company on your journey...:) Well done on your loss...I have given myself 12 months - 18 months to lose 8 and half - 9 stones in weight! Not sure if this is too ambitious but I sure am going to try hard. Going well so far...:D x

Thanks, we weigh about the same, so it would be really nice to keep you company on your journey...:) Well done on your loss...I have given myself 12 months - 18 months to lose 8 and half - 9 stones in weight! Not sure if this is too ambitious but I sure am going to try hard. Going well so far...:D x

Thanks :D Sounds like a great target. I'm aiming for about 18 months to loose the 6st I have left to go...I know it will probably get more difficult as I get closer to goal so might end up revising that as I go along :p If we both stick with it we will get there! Hope your week is going well :)

Thanks :D Sounds like a great target. I'm aiming for about 18 months to loose the 6st I have left to go...I know it will probably get more difficult as I get closer to goal so might end up revising that as I go along :p If we both stick with it we will get there! Hope your week is going well :)

Yes, that's my worry...how hard to would be to lose the smaller I get! On LL, it was easy...the weight just dropped off... but, perhaps nothing good comes easy, eh? 'Life' might happen and I might have to revise my goals too... but I am hopeful that I won't have to... start as I mean to go on and all that...:)) My week is going well...still following the diet except, I didn't have a lot of my points yesterday as I was so busy clearing out the house, cleaning etc! so, I am worried that it may mean that I won't lose properly this week....they say that you have to eat all your points ...

How are you doing this week? :) x

I almost never ate all my points when I was tracking and still lost weight I used to have almost 50 and was eating 35-40 most days. You should have earned some exercise points from all that cleaning ;)

I'm doing ok :) Didn't eat anything Sunday and Monday morning...wasn't feeling well :( Hoping that won't have messed up my week.

I almost never ate all my points when I was tracking and still lost weight I used to have almost 50 and was eating 35-40 most days. You should have earned some exercise points from all that cleaning ;)

I'm doing ok :) Didn't eat anything Sunday and Monday morning...wasn't feeling well :( Hoping that won't have messed up my week.

Yes, exercise points but my leader always told me not to count them as we can't always be accurate ie if something is moderate exercise, etc... I am starving today and I have had all 36 PP's & 2 PP's from my weeklies...still hungry now...perhaps, yesterday is catching up with me!

Well, I hope you feel better today and hopefully you will still have a good loss when you get weighed. x

Back