18's into the 17's

Yes, exercise points but my leader always told me not to count them as we can't always be accurate ie if something is moderate exercise, etc... I am starving today and I have had all 36 PP's & 2 PP's from my weeklies...still hungry now...perhaps, yesterday is catching up with me!

Well, I hope you feel better today and hopefully you will still have a good loss when you get weighed. x

Even if you don't count them it is still a bit of extra exercise which should help :D Do you eat plenty of fruit and veg during the day? I have sugar free jelly around...its free and really helps on days like that :)

Had a little look at the scales earlier and they are showing a loss so hopefully it should be the same or bigger by Sunday :p

Even if you don't count them it is still a bit of extra exercise which should help :D Do you eat plenty of fruit and veg during the day? I have sugar free jelly around...its free and really helps on days like that :)

Had a little look at the scales earlier and they are showing a loss so hopefully it should be the same or bigger by Sunday :p

Yes, I have fruit during the day and I usually bulk up my meals with lots of veg! :D

I hoping all this moving around will help me lose the weight! Is Sunday when you weigh yourself? I haven't checked my scales after the first day...I'll wait till tomorrow and hope that I am happy!

I think on WW's one portion of sugar free jelly is free, after that it counts? I'll have to recheck my books... but, it still can't hurt, can it? Better to have them than chocolates! Lol! I just put a beef & ale pie in the oven for my lad and I thought maybe I could have the other ...but I checked the PP's and it was a massive 18 points! I put it back into the freezer! :(

I had stir fry noodles again for brunch, so I am nice and full today - it really keeps me so full! Try it! ;) x

Welcome :D

I lost 4lbs this week so 18st 4 now....hopefully not too long until the 17s!!

Welcome :D

I lost 4lbs this week so 18st 4 now....hopefully not too long until the 17s!!

Well done u! So pleased for you! How are things with you lately? xx

Good thanks :) Not enjoying the miserable weather though :( Wanted to get some gardening done this weekend but it was just chucking it down with rain the whole time :(

Hows things with you? Has week 2 been as good as week 1 so far?

Good thanks :) Not enjoying the miserable weather though :( Wanted to get some gardening done this weekend but it was just chucking it down with rain the whole time :(

Hows things with you? Has week 2 been as good as week 1 so far?

Hi ya,

Yes, miserable weather...week 2 has been good so far...had 3 glasses of wine on Saturday night and felt a little ill.... but still within my points...WI on Thursday, so hope I do well...How's your dieting going? x

Hi ya,

Yes, miserable weather...week 2 has been good so far...had 3 glasses of wine on Saturday night and felt a little ill.... but still within my points...WI on Thursday, so hope I do well...How's your dieting going? x

Ooohhh...good that you can still do that within your points :p not good feeling ill after :( Hopefully on Thursday you will be moving down to the 17-16 thread ;) (would miss you here though!)

Diet is going well (I think) Started calorie counting with my fitness pal last week to see how it went and it was pretty easy (just as easy as WW) so thinking I might start following that now :) Hubby is also calorie counting to make sure he eats enough :p (he is one of those annoying people who can eat just about anything and stay thin :mad:) Reached a lot of goals on Sunday (50lbs total, 10% and 2st since January) so big motivation boost for this week :D

Ooohhh...good that you can still do that within your points :p not good feeling ill after :( Hopefully on Thursday you will be moving down to the 17-16 thread ;) (would miss you here though!)

Diet is going well (I think) Started calorie counting with my fitness pal last week to see how it went and it was pretty easy (just as easy as WW) so thinking I might start following that now :) Hubby is also calorie counting to make sure he eats enough :p (he is one of those annoying people who can eat just about anything and stay thin :mad:) Reached a lot of goals on Sunday (50lbs total, 10% and 2st since January) so big motivation boost for this week :D

Hey, I don't think i will lose 2.5 pounds this week! lol! But, on the off chance that I do (doubt it with all that wine!), can I still stay here and post ? lol! Shall miss it ! :cry:

Yes, it annoying when someone can eat all they want! Lol! Is it really easy using Fitness Pal? I can't imagine counting calories!

Well done on reaching all those super goals! That's fantastic! :clap: Bet you are elated! Pleased for you! I am looking forward to losing my first 7 pounds...take care and chat soon...xx

Hey, I don't think i will lose 2.5 pounds this week! lol! But, on the off chance that I do (doubt it with all that wine!), can I still stay here and post ? lol! Shall miss it ! :cry:

Yes, it annoying when someone can eat all they want! Lol! Is it really easy using Fitness Pal? I can't imagine counting calories!

Well done on reaching all those super goals! That's fantastic! :clap: Bet you are elated! Pleased for you! I am looking forward to losing my first 7 pounds...take care and chat soon...xx

You stayed in your points so there is a chance :D I'm sure no one will complain if you post here when you are under 18st ;)

Counting calories isn't that bad :) Its actually easier in a way. The whole thing is free so I can use the website to enter food. As I was doing WW alone I didn't have access to the online tracking tools so was just having to enter on my phone. Sometimes it is nicer to use the PC :p Also the fact that hubby is doing it too means that we both have support from someone else...I can't see me ever managing to get him to try WW :D

Very excited about the goals but it does mean it will be a while before I get to the next ones :p 15% will be a big one...that will just about mark my half-way point!

Good luck for tomorrow :hug99:

You stayed in your points so there is a chance :D I'm sure no one will complain if you post here when you are under 18st ;)

Counting calories isn't that bad :) Its actually easier in a way. The whole thing is free so I can use the website to enter food. As I was doing WW alone I didn't have access to the online tracking tools so was just having to enter on my phone. Sometimes it is nicer to use the PC :p Also the fact that hubby is doing it too means that we both have support from someone else...I can't see me ever managing to get him to try WW :D

Very excited about the goals but it does mean it will be a while before I get to the next ones :p 15% will be a big one...that will just about mark my half-way point!

Good luck for tomorrow :hug99:

I did try and check Fitness Pal once but their site was down and never bothered after... good luck on it... I think I have got used to WW's and I like my meeting, so I am going to ride it out till I get to Goal. I used to be scared of WW's points many years ago because I thought it was impossible to weigh and measure and point but now, I think it is quite easy. :))

Thanks for tomorrow... I should be okay ...I have been on my feet a bit this week and I am sooo tired now... Hope I lose 2 pounds tomorrow and I will be extremely happy! :D Take care and chat soon. xx

I did try and check Fitness Pal once but their site was down and never bothered after... good luck on it... I think I have got used to WW's and I like my meeting, so I am going to ride it out till I get to Goal. I used to be scared of WW's points many years ago because I thought it was impossible to weigh and measure and point but now, I think it is quite easy. :))

Thanks for tomorrow... I should be okay ...I have been on my feet a bit this week and I am sooo tired now... Hope I lose 2 pounds tomorrow and I will be extremely happy! :D Take care and chat soon. xx

I would stick with WW if I was at a meeting I liked....reason I stopped meeting and went at it on my own for a while was because there were none I liked around when I moved :( Didn't see why I should pay for a meeting I wasn't getting anything from. My old leader was so good, I guess the new ones didn't stand much of a chance against her :D

Looking forward to hearing how you have done today!!

I would stick with WW if I was at a meeting I liked....reason I stopped meeting and went at it on my own for a while was because there were none I liked around when I moved :( Didn't see why I should pay for a meeting I wasn't getting anything from. My old leader was so good, I guess the new ones didn't stand much of a chance against her :D

Looking forward to hearing how you have done today!!

Hi again...Yes, I like my meeting especially my leader who have known for years as she's also a mum from school...She is a loud, vibrant and exhilarating leader!I lost 2 pounds this week, half a pound off from losing 7 pounds! So, this also means that I am still legal for this thread! Lol! Yes, I agree you have to like the meeting and leader or else , it isn't worth it...been there and done it! Some leaders don't care at all and it shows! Hope you are ok... xx

lost a pound this week, 18 st 10.5, so I'll probably be here for a few weeks yet lol xx

Hello there...I should lose the half pound by next week but I may stick around talking to a few that r here... well done on ur loss...:)

Well done Hannata and Annie :)

I lost 2lbs this week so 18st 2. TOTM so very happy with that loss :p In-laws were over yesterday and Mother-in-law was saying that I looked like I'd lost more weight :D Just need a 1lb loss next week to get me to 4st overall :)

Well done Hannata and Annie :)

I lost 2lbs this week so 18st 2. TOTM so very happy with that loss :p In-laws were over yesterday and Mother-in-law was saying that I looked like I'd lost more weight :D Just need a 1lb loss next week to get me to 4st overall :)

Well done! Looks like you will be moving along with me really soon, eh ? Lol! ;-) 1 pound to losing 4 stones? Wow! That's great! I am feeling really down and miserable, so I hope that I lose something this week on Thursday.... been doing the diet but if it is hormones, anything can happen at WI! ;-) xx

Well done! Looks like you will be moving along with me really soon, eh ? Lol! ;-) 1 pound to losing 4 stones? Wow! That's great! I am feeling really down and miserable, so I hope that I lose something this week on Thursday.... been doing the diet but if it is hormones, anything can happen at WI! ;-) xx

Hopefully moving down to the 17s this month :D I never thought I'd get this far :p

*hugs* If you've stuck to it you should loose, even if you don't this week you should get a bigger loss next week from saving up ;) Fingers crossed for that 1/2lb at least for you :D Nothing like a nice sparkly sticker to make you feel better :p

Discovered this recipe over the weekend...3PP chocolate cake :D Haven't tried it myself yet but it looks yummy and perfect for when you are feeling a bit down:) Splendid satisfaction in 35 seconds! «

Hopefully moving down to the 17s this month :D I never thought I'd get this far :p

*hugs* If you've stuck to it you should loose, even if you don't this week you should get a bigger loss next week from saving up ;) Fingers crossed for that 1/2lb at least for you :D Nothing like a nice sparkly sticker to make you feel better :p

Discovered this recipe over the weekend...3PP chocolate cake :D Haven't tried it myself yet but it looks yummy and perfect for when you are feeling a bit down:) Splendid satisfaction in 35 seconds! «

Hi ya again...Thanks for that recipe, I will definitely try it...thank you so much for sharing it! I am more than a little down actually...but I know it is those hormones of mine! lol! Yes, I really want to lose that half pound...looking forward to my nice sticker too.... just feels good to achieve any mini goal set, doesn't it? U have done so well...you said you lost almost 4 stones but your stats say otherwise, so i got a little confused...:) Thanks for the hug too...need a lot of them right now! Bought myself some flowers today to cheer myself up! I am always buying other people flowers every week, I thought it was time I got myself some for a change ! xx

Back