18's into the 17's

Hi ya again...Thanks for that recipe, I will definitely try it...thank you so much for sharing it! I am more than a little down actually...but I know it is those hormones of mine! lol! Yes, I really want to lose that half pound...looking forward to my nice sticker too.... just feels good to achieve any mini goal set, doesn't it? U have done so well...you said you lost almost 4 stones but your stats say otherwise, so i got a little confused...:) Thanks for the hug too...need a lot of them right now! Bought myself some flowers today to cheer myself up! I am always buying other people flowers every week, I thought it was time I got myself some for a change ! xx

:hug99: Hopefully you will be back to normal soon :) Getting to a mini goal is always nice :D Having flowers around is a good way to make yourself feel better (especially when it is so grey and miserable outside)

My stats on here are a bit confusing. What shows on the side bar is what I've lost since January, I'd lost 25lbs in the 14 months before then (when I was at WW meetings) My total overall is on the flowery tracker in my signature :p

:hug99: Hopefully you will be back to normal soon :) Getting to a mini goal is always nice :D Having flowers around is a good way to make yourself feel better (especially when it is so grey and miserable outside)

My stats on here are a bit confusing. What shows on the side bar is what I've lost since January, I'd lost 25lbs in the 14 months before then (when I was at WW meetings) My total overall is on the flowery tracker in my signature :p

Gee thanks for the hugs again! :bighug: back to you! :D Yes, I am picking up slightly now...not as down as I was on Monday...:eek:

I get your stats now...:wow:

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow - hope I have lost as I have been doing the plan religiously... and at least get my first 7 pounds off! Otherwise, I'll be crying tomorrow! Lol!:cross:

Take care ... xx

Weighed in yesterday, Following the game online. Lost 5lbs to take me down to 18st 12lbs. Yippeee.........Have statred to excercise this week, So hoping to lose couple of lbs this week.:D

Welcome to the thread :D

I STS this week, possibly because me and hubby started 200 sit up challenge. Hoping for a loss next week :)

Hey can i join you? I started at 18st10 and im now at 18st5. Wi day isnt till Monday :) xxx

still here.... lol.

think the 18 stone mark is my demon, I spent most of last year, and this year in and out of 18stone/17stone. I seem to lose the plot very quickly when I get to 17 st anything :(

Put on 5lb last week, i'm 18 12 now. Aiming for a 7lb loss this week... should be doable, because that 5lb gain wasn't a real gain... I ate a lot of food (salty rice, the best thing to cause water retention lol) on weigh in day, whereas I don't eat a lot normally. I'm a great believer that big gains and big losses are not real... its not physically possible to gain 5lb of fat in a week!

Going to be with you next weds....just waiting to loose the 0.6 lbs and I'm into the 18's....AGAIN! Its the 17 barrier that is my nemesis!!! x

Welcome to the thread :)

wi a day early this week (off to see family in wales for the weekend) and lost 2lbs so 18st now :) also starting to see the effects of my sit ups...tummy is feeling and looking much flatter :D
Really looking forward to being into the 17s...hopefully next week :D

hannata said:
still here.... lol.

think the 18 stone mark is my demon, I spent most of last year, and this year in and out of 18stone/17stone. I seem to lose the plot very quickly when I get to 17 st anything :(

Put on 5lb last week, i'm 18 12 now. Aiming for a 7lb loss this week... should be doable, because that 5lb gain wasn't a real gain... I ate a lot of food (salty rice, the best thing to cause water retention lol) on weigh in day, whereas I don't eat a lot normally. I'm a great believer that big gains and big losses are not real... its not physically possible to gain 5lb of fat in a week!

*hugs* I was like that with the 19s for a few years :( every time I got into them I would loose the plot completely. Didn't manage to get below the high 19s for ages.

At least you know why you had the gain ;) worst thing is gaining when you have been totally with it all week. I agree, there is no way that anyone can put 5lbs of fat on in a week! I've had a few weeks like that in the past (once put on 8lbs in a week) but it has always been straight off again. Good luck for next week :D

Hi,

I'd like to join your thread! I restarted this week after having a few months off. The 18/17 stone marks seem to be my sticking point, I started a few years back at over 20 stone. Luckily I've managed not to go back above 19 stone since then but cant seem to stop floating around the 18/17 area. Stuck to the plan 100% this week so hoping it shows on the scales on Monday.

Good luck to you all and hopefully we'll soon all be in the 17 to 16 thread.

Claire

Hi Claireybear .... welcome! I have a bit of a random question, BUT is your last name mcguiness??? xxx

Hi Hannihuds, no i'm not a McGuiness, I think i'd be known as McVodka! x

5.5lbs off this week so I'm edging towards the 17's

Hhaha.....yes, I'd be a mcGin. I was only asking because my ex boyfriend's new girlfriend calls herself claire bear!! xxx

My friends have always called me claire bear or some variation of it, i think its due to my large cuddly belly!

Welcome Claire and well done on the fantastic loss :)

lol....yes well done on the big loss!!! xxx

Hi Jensonbuttongirl,

Are you still around or have you moved down? Annie xx

Hi all, I am just letting you guys know that I am moving to the 17's to 16's thread, catch you guys around. Good Luck! xxx

I'm also just posting to say I'm off :) Lost 2lbs this week so 17st 12 now!!! Good luck everyone and hope to see you in the 17 to 16 thread soon :D

I'm also just posting to say I'm off :) Lost 2lbs this week so 17st 12 now!!! Good luck everyone and hope to see you in the 17 to 16 thread soon :D

Well done to you! Sorry been away from forum for a bit due to being down... on the up now :) C u on the other thread! Getting weighed tomorrow, hope the scales say good things to me ! xx

Back