18's into the 17's

hey guys! I re joined today at 18st 7lbs so am going to join in if its okay! want to get to the 17's so I can get my hair cut (I promised myself that I wont do it till i get into the 17's and i really need it cut, motivation me hopes!!!!)

Last edited:
Hiya. How's everyone doing? Ive been yoyoing between 18 and 19 ... Determined to get through this stone. Back on ww this week and lost 7lbs taking me into 18 ... Gotta keep on track.

Hi

I'm in the 18 s, and started WW two weeks ago, lost 8lbs and looking at getting down as far as I can, good luck to you all

Bron

just looking through my subscribed threads. I started this thread Jan 2012.

At my heaviest I was about 19 stone 3 or 4 I think.

I really got my head into gear end of August last year and can't beleive how far i have come.

I haven't done weight watchers all the way through I have done bits of everything but am now back at weight watchers for the final 2 or 3 stone and the final push and support from group.

Stick with it, if I can do it anyone can. If you look through my posts/diary on here I have struggled for years and years and it just clicked x x

Hello can I budge in please started ww last week lost 3 in the first week now 18.12. Would like to be out by first week of nov

Hi Sarah,

i noticed you posted a couple of weeks ago. How are you doing? I joined WW in May at 19st 9 and last week weighed in at 17st
7.5. Really enjoying ww.

Not sure if anyone is still here ... but I am lol. Was 18 stone 5.5 when I started on Monday, really want out the 18s x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I started at 19 st 4 lbs but after two weeks are 18 st 9.5 lbs. Am so thrilled as am disabled and cannot walk far let alone exercise.

good luck everyone x

Morning! I weighed in at 18 10.5st last night so will be here a few weeks yet :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm 18 stone 2.5 lb and so hoping to be back into the 17's when I get weighed again tomorrow evening :)

Back