19 DAYS TO HOLIDAY

lilly05

Im going away in 19 days and i dont know what to do about food im not sure if i can take the lipotrim sachets with me i dont wana lose the weight then put it back on im really stressing

Im going away in 19 days and i dont know what to do about food im not sure if i can take the lipotrim sachets with me i dont wana lose the weight then put it back on im really stressing

Not sure what you have lost already, why don't you refeed 1 week before you go away and just make healthy choices whilst away if LT is a no go ?:)

been on lipotrim a weeek and lost 7lbs today still got another 35lbs to go so dnt really wanna refeed till the eighth week what if i drink only water and oh i dont know can someone help me if they have any suggestions pls thanx alot

been on lipotrim a weeek and lost 7lbs today still got another 35lbs to go so dnt really wanna refeed till the eighth week what if i drink only water and oh i dont know can someone help me if they have any suggestions pls thanx alot

So you could lose another 7lbs before you go and refeed for the last 5 days - you don't need to put on weight with refeed and then on maintenence whilst away -I know nothing re maintenence so maybe others can help more - It can be done if you are that determined :break_diet:

im going to napa in less then three weeks, when you come back from holiday r u going back on tfr let me know

im gonna eat healthy no carbs drink loads of water and when i get back go on tfr streight away its only a week wot do you think sounds ok

Hi Lottie,

If you aren't going to drink and can't take your shakes with you then I'd recommend you stick to Atkins and have protein and salad while away. That way you may stay in ketosis or get back into ketosis quicker when you return.

If you plan to drink alcohol then you must refeed first coz alcohol can be fatal on tfr diets.

Good luck with whichever option you decide to go with and enjoy your hols.

x

i am going away in 22 days i am taking all my shakes with me and just gonna soak up the sun with a good book. I dont do the drinking thing too much anyways - good luck whatever decision u make :D

Youre chemist really should have suggested you start LT AFTER your hols ..but hey ho
2HG is right refeed and enjoy.. its too hard being on hols and doing LT

Fatal in my weight loss i really wana stay on the tfr

Fatal in my weight loss i really wana stay on the tfr

Hi lilly05, if its any help to you, I'd like to share that I went on a surprise holiday last week and found it not too bad sticking with TFR. Guess I had no time to think of any other eating plan but I was OK on my shakes and had a lovely time. It can be done !:)

No, fatal as in drinking in ketosis can KILL you ...very very very dangerous!!!!

Oh no im so scared i never knew that well im gonna refeed next week then when i come back go streight back on tfr is that cool then x

That's a better idea hun

Back