19 stone to 18?

Hey Jane.. I'm having chicken with sw chips and veg.. I'm gonna be eating loads of watermelon and melon today..

Hi Roziee I haven't mastered the sw chips yet, I tried to do them 4 times and I can't seem to get them right.
Have you signed up to the july challenge?

I haven't no- they don't inspire me and tbh.. I hate the long responses when ppl are updating their figures lol

Can I join you? I'm in shame. When I started in match I was 19st 12lbs. I lost 1st 3lbs then put 6lbs on and now haven't been for a further 3 weeks. Don't know my exact weight now but definetly 19 something :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where there's a will..... said:
Can I join you? I'm in shame. When I started in match I was 19st 12lbs. I lost 1st 3lbs then put 6lbs on and now haven't been for a further 3 weeks. Don't know my exact weight now but definetly 19 something :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, don't feel shame. Feel shame if you're not going to do anything about it.. But you are so chin up :)

Morning all!

Where there's a will....Good luck at group on Wednesday, you never know you might not have put much on.

I am shocked today, I spent 6 days out of 7 last week eating what ever I wanted...and it was a lot and all of the wrong things. Last Monday I weighed 19st 7 and I was positive I had put on about 3lb however it appears I didn't and I am still 19st 7. Relieved is an understatement:D

I love Slimming World chips:D The secret is definately after you part boil them to put them back in the saucepan and shake them around to rough up the edges;)

Goodluck this week everyone, lets hope it's not long til we get to the 18's:gen126:

Welcome on board where there's a will and good luck for wednesday, well done milly75 on STS, I can't wait to get into the 18stone mark, I said goodbye to 20st and I can't wait to see the back of the 19st's.

Jane x

Hi everyone. I started Slimming World last Tuesday weighing 19st 4lbs, so tomorrow is weigh day! I work at a pharmacy so we have scales...I weighed myself tonight and it says I lost 4lbs this week, but I won't be holding 4 in my head until I see the weigh in result tomorrow! We weigh at 5pm so will see what happens :)

Last edited:
Well done Roziee, told you you will lose that's great, bet you were over the moon, wellcome on board aesir22 and good luck for tomorrow.

Jane x

Welldone Roziee:D
Hello aesir, goodluck for tomorrow:D

I have just booked a short break...in 8 weeks time, I'm excited but I really wanted to go later so I could have lost more weight:( I really want to go swimming but I am still a stone heavier than the last time I dared go and even then I felt awful:(

I have just booked a short break...in 8 weeks time, I'm excited but I really wanted to go later so I could have lost more weight:( I really want to go swimming but I am still a stone heavier than the last time I dared go and even then I felt awful:(

where abouts are you going for your short break:D you will have plenty of time to lose some more weight, when you get there just enjoy yourself.:)

Jane x

It's a Haven in Somerset:D
I'm planning on taking a lot of slimming World friendly food with me to try and stay on track as much as possible:D.

It's a Haven in Somerset:D
I'm planning on taking a lot of slimming World friendly food with me to try and stay on track as much as possible:D.

Its sound lovely, take alot of sw food with you and do a few picnic but just enjoy yourself, I could do with a short break we fancy torquay, going to my son's bbq in 2wks for my hubby's and son's birthday, taking sw food with me, making my own burgers and scotch eggs.
I think you will be fine :D.

Jane x

I lost 6lbs this week :) Unfortunately that means I have to change threads, as this puts me in the 18st hoping to get to 17st!

:happy096: Nice one aesir. Fingers crossed in a few weeks time we will be joining you!

Jane we love Devon, usually go to Dawlish Warren. Torquay is lovely, I like the sea life centre there.
What day is your weigh in?

Well done Roziee, told you you will lose that's great, bet you were over the moon, wellcome on board aesir22 and good luck for tomorrow.

Jane x
Thanks Jane- hoping it doesnt catch up with me though Lol.. gonna be extra good this week !

thank you :) your trip sounds lovely- i could die for some time off work..

I lost 6lbs this week :) Unfortunately that means I have to change threads, as this puts me in the 18st hoping to get to 17st!

congratulations :) doesnt mean you have to leave us- i still post in the 21 stone thread! lol x

I have work tomorrow so have made my SW quiche and planned my meals.:D Wednesdays and Fridays are the trickiest days for me because it is a really physical job. The rest of the week I am home with my very boisterous 3yr old.

:happy096: Nice one aesir. Fingers crossed in a few weeks time we will be joining you!

Jane we love Devon, usually go to Dawlish Warren. Torquay is lovely, I like the sea life centre there.
What day is your weigh in?

I just love torquay we used to go 6 times a year:cry: but hope to start going again soon, I have my dreams:). Thurs morning is my wi, I started to jog round the island on my wii only got 1/4 of the way before I got knackered haven't done it before :D.

Yes nice one aesir:) hope to follow you very shortly to the next thread.

Jane x

Back