19 stone to 18?

Well done Stackhead. I think it gets better because you qualify for the 18s to 17s zone. ;)

I guess it depends how you look at it.

Well weigh in today saw me lose 5.5lbs so 19st 10lbs and I'm down a zone.

So pleased to have finally arrived here. :D

How's it going girls?

Well done Stackhead. I think it gets better because you qualify for the 18s to 17s zone. ;)

I guess it depends how you look at it.

Well weigh in today saw me lose 5.5lbs so 19st 10lbs and I'm down a zone.

So pleased to have finally arrived here. :D

How's it going girls?

:happy036:Well done crumble on your weight loss 5.5lbs so pleased for you :happy096:,
I have never lost 5.5lb in one go, what did you do?.:)

Jane x

Well I tried to eat as healthily as I could. Took my syns over a week rather than day to day but used my full daily allowance.

Oh and started exercising on the wii, altho only towards the end of the week and I'm not so clever with my knees so basically sitting down and playing tennis mostly. :eek:

If you want to see what I ate its in my diary. (crumbles wiping the slate clean) I'm trying to keep a clear record so I don't forget what works.
You might want to look out for the rainbow coloured posts, tho. They contain the menus and less of the waffle. :D

1.5 lbs off for me so I get my 3 stone sticky! :)

:happy096: Well done Roziee, said you would get your 3 stone badge, really chuffed for you:clap:, well done, hope I get my 1 stone badge on thur only need 0.5lb but 3.5lb to get into the 18 stone.

Crumble I do tennis on the wii aswell what score are you I am 895, just got EA active sport for the wii its fantastic.

This is the first time I am having my syn's over a week than on a day to day, don,t know if it will work for me, even tho its better.

I don't know what my score is, I only just started and didn't really look. Must take more notice next time. :eek:

I know when I did the fitness thingy I was told on Friday that I was fitness age 73 but now I'm 70. Progress! :D

I don't know what my score is, I only just started and didn't really look. Must take more notice next time. :eek:

I know when I did the fitness thingy I was told on Friday that I was fitness age 73 but now I'm 70. Progress! :D

I haven't done my body test for a while, might do it next week after my wi.
When you go on the tennis and you click to pick how many games you want to play it will tell you your score, I keep going up and down everytime I get beat, which is quite often.:)

Jane x

Brill to see all these losses :)

I had my first weigh in today and lost 6lbs, I'm quite happy with that. It's the biggest loss in one go that I've ever had on SW.

I had my first weigh in today and lost 6lbs, I'm quite happy with that. It's the biggest loss in one go that I've ever had on SW.

:happy096: Well done selmontys that's fantastic, next week you should get your half stone badge, I'm hoping for my 1 stone badge at thur's wi. Well done girl.:)

Jane x

JaneB said:
:happy096: Well done Roziee, said you would get your 3 stone badge, really chuffed for you:clap:, well done, hope I get my 1 stone badge on thur only need 0.5lb but 3.5lb to get into the 18 stone.

Crumble I do tennis on the wii aswell what score are you I am 895, just got EA active sport for the wii its fantastic.

This is the first time I am having my syn's over a week than on a day to day, don,t know if it will work for me, even tho its better.

Thanks Jane :) x

selmontys said:

Congratulations :) x

Afternoon all. :)

Hope its all going well for you and the lbs are still rolling off. ;)

Jane, I had a look at the wii tennis skills rating and its gone up to 524. Well it dipped to 499 just after but at least I reached the higher number. :p

Keep hearing about this EA active sport. Wasn't sure how difficult it would be as I'm not very fit and bit stiff with the knees but am very interested to see what you think of it. :)

Afternoon all. :)

Hope its all going well for you and the lbs are still rolling off. ;)

Jane, I had a look at the wii tennis skills rating and its gone up to 524. Well it dipped to 499 just after but at least I reached the higher number. :p

Keep hearing about this EA active sport. Wasn't sure how difficult it would be as I'm not very fit and bit stiff with the knees but am very interested to see what you think of it. :)

Hi Everyone, lost 2lb, got my I stone badge and my bronze body magic badge, plus got slimmer of the month, really chuffed.:)

Crumble just set up my EA sport active and doing a 30 day workout, you have a heart monitor and a tracking monitor to see how many calories you are burning, had a go its really good also I will be doing my wii aswell, well done on the score on the tennis when you get to a 1000 you will go to stage 2 on the tennis.

I have deleted my tickerfactory by mistake and can't get it back.

Jane x

:talk017:

WELL DONE at getting your 'Blue Topaz' 1 stone shiny, JANE! And the other awards.
I'm thrilled for you. :D
I am so hoping I get the same one on Monday.

I was trying to think who's wi it was yesterday and remembered it was yours so hot footed over here this morning to see if you got it. :D

You'll have to remake a ticker, they are such fun. I'm hoping to make one for my wii hours exercise. Got confused and it all went wrong yesterday so I thought I'd try again today with fresh eyes. Not the greatest at stuff like that but I muddle through. :rolleyes:

I didn't know there were stages to the tennis! WOW, will have to try much harder now. Love a challenge.

That EA active does sound very good. I may have to talk DH round, but I've just renewed my SW online this month so I best bide my time. Huge car bill and a weekend away means things are a bit tight this month. :(
We shall see, where there's a will, there's a way. ;)

Anyways, totally over the moon for you. Keep it up.

:talk017:

WELL DONE at getting your 'Blue Topaz' 1 stone shiny, JANE! And the other awards.
I'm thrilled for you. :D
I am so hoping I get the same one on Monday.

I was trying to think who's wi it was yesterday and remembered it was yours so hot footed over here this morning to see if you got it. :D

You'll have to remake a ticker, they are such fun. I'm hoping to make one for my wii hours exercise. Got confused and it all went wrong yesterday so I thought I'd try again today with fresh eyes. Not the greatest at stuff like that but I muddle through. :rolleyes:

I didn't know there were stages to the tennis! WOW, will have to try much harder now. Love a challenge.

That EA active does sound very good. I may have to talk DH round, but I've just renewed my SW online this month so I best bide my time. Huge car bill and a weekend away means things are a bit tight this month. :(
We shall see, where there's a will, there's a way. ;)

Anyways, totally over the moon for you. Keep it up.

Thanks crumble, really chuffed with awards,
been on EA today done 20mins workout and 165 cals burnt off, they put me on a 9week workout programme already because of my weight and height do you think they are trying to tell me something:8855:, you do sweat:hitthefan: , done 9 different exercise already, after that went on wii done another 25mins, jog round the island 10mins burnt 123 cals and 15mins on the rest and 20mins on tennis, need a shower and a cup of tea now, (it better be worth it, as hubby's eating sweets laughing at me sweating it out).

Enjoy your weekend away, going to my son's on sunday for a bbq to celebrate hubbys and son's birthday hope weather is good, taking homemade sw mushroom and bacon soup and sw quiche, going to try and be good.

You will get your I stone badge on monday crumble thinking postive for you.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Hi Everyone, lost 2lb, got my I stone badge and my bronze body magic badge, plus got slimmer of the month, really chuffed.:)

Crumble just set up my EA sport active and doing a 30 day workout, you have a heart monitor and a tracking monitor to see how many calories you are burning, had a go its really good also I will be doing my wii aswell, well done on the score on the tennis when you get to a 1000 you will go to stage 2 on the tennis.

I have deleted my tickerfactory by mistake and can't get it back.

Jane x

Well done Jane!

*big hug*

I won't have lost any this week- been an emotional week and had some bad days. As long as I've not gained I won't be upset.

Back