19 stone to 18?

Hi everyone got weighed today lost 3.5lb and got SOW, I am buzzing :whistle: making me 19st 6lb, I think doing 3 red days and 4 EE days must of worked.:) Does anybody else change there days!.

Jane x

Welldone that is fantastic:D I hope I manage a good loss like that this week.
I am sticking to green days at the moment because I love carbs!

Day 5 and I'm still doing fine (very unlike me lol).

Welldone that is fantastic:D I hope I manage a good loss like that this week.
I am sticking to green days at the moment because I love carbs!

Day 5 and I'm still doing fine (very unlike me lol).

:thankyou: thanks milly75 and Roizee, I think you and Roizee will have a good weight loss this week, I am being postive for you both.:D

Jane x

Morning all,

I'm now not hopeful at all for tomorrows weigh in:(

I messed up big time on Friday night and wasn't perfect yesterday either.
Going to try and sort todays food out now so I have no excuse. I weigh at home so will be weighing first thing no matter what.

Fingers crossed for a sts:(

Hope you are all doing better than me:break_diet:

Morning all,

I'm now not hopeful at all for tomorrows weigh in:(

I messed up big time on Friday night and wasn't perfect yesterday either.
Going to try and sort todays food out now so I have no excuse. I weigh at home so will be weighing first thing no matter what.

Fingers crossed for a sts:(

Hope you are all doing better than me:break_diet:

You will have lost milly75, eat loads of speed food and plenty of water, thats what I am doing today, had a bad day yesterday myself :mad: just picking at everything, I was bored. But you will be fine for tomorrow wi.:)
jane x

Janeeee.. I stepped on the scales and ive put on 1.5 lbs. Oops lol I havent had a good week though.. U need to kick my bottom I think..

Janeeee.. I stepped on the scales and ive put on 1.5 lbs. Oops lol I havent had a good week though.. U need to kick my bottom I think..

:eatdrink051:You need to eat loads of speed food for the next few days and drink plenty of water, start to write down in the week what you are eating, it helps me to see how much syns I am using and where I am going wrong.
Surzy has just shown us her photos from when she was a size 28 to now a size 20, they are fab, they have motivated me again, I think by your wi roziee you will have lost.:hug99: x

JaneB said:
:eatdrink051:You need to eat loads of speed food for the next few days and drink plenty of water, start to write down in the week what you are eating, it helps me to see how much syns I am using and where I am going wrong.
Surzy has just shown us her photos from when she was a size 28 to now a size 20, they are fab, they have motivated me again, I think by your wi roziee you will have lost.:hug99: x

WI is tomorrow :eek: lol I have a diary here :) been good all week bar Friday but I've noticed if I am naughty on Monday but good for the rest of the week I can still lose weight.. But if I'm naughty on fri/sat/sun I'll definately put on weight. But I need to ensure I have my 3 stone sticky by the end of the month and it's either 4 or 2 lbs left so need to get my bum into gear!

Just popping in to say hello and I hope I will be joining you all on Tuesday (WI on Monday) as I've got 0.5lbs left before getting into the teens!!

See you all on Tuesday (I hope) :)

xx

WI is tomorrow :eek: lol I have a diary here :) been good all week bar Friday but I've noticed if I am naughty on Monday but good for the rest of the week I can still lose weight.. But if I'm naughty on fri/sat/sun I'll definately put on weight. But I need to ensure I have my 3 stone sticky by the end of the month and it's either 4 or 2 lbs left so need to get my bum into gear!

I feel sure you will get your 3 stone badge this week if not by the end of the month, just think of your holidays how good you will feel when you receive it.:)

:welcome2: Stackhead goodluck with your wi tomorrow.

Jane x

I like you Jane :) you're so good at making me feel better. Thank you x

:thankyou: Roziee, I know if I was struggling and feeling down, there would be someone on this forum to help make me feel better.:) x

Jane x

Hi Everyone, I lost 3lb today only 0.5lb towards my 1stone badge, also got sow again. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Jane x

Hi All,

I'm in the same club 19st 8lbs. Heaviest I've ever been :eek:

I've just started back on plan this week and am struggling with sweet cravings.

Also got my friend and her daughter coming to stay this weekend so I'm really going to struggle. Chose a bad time to start but I just can't cope with this weight anymore and couldn't put off starting any longer.

Any advise on foods to eat out would be greatly appreciated :sign0163:

Hi all, hope to be joining you next week- weighed in at 19.05 this morning, talk about teasing the 18's!
Dont know how accurate it is but measured my body fat on the scales lasy week and this and its gone down by 3% so was chuffed with that :)
Hope you all next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Lol ive been in 20's to 19's since I hit 29 stone something!
Haha I never was good with numbers!

Well hello all :))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back