19 stone to 18?

So day 2 of sw journey
breakfast 2x nimble toast , 2boiled eggs,water
lunch chicken salad (chicken, lettuce,tomato, pineapple, sweetcorn,egg, plain chicken) water
mid afternoon banana , diet coke
dinner 2 sw burgers, potato,carrot, tomato, boiled egg, 3 dairylea triangle (couldn't remember if it is 2 or 3 allowed- must look it up)

Thoughts : stuck to plan, exercise=none, not even stairs, need to get a little exercise in. Need to eat more speed. Cheeky day 2 weigh=19st 2 3/4lb

So day 3
Breakfast 2 Nimble , 2 eggs, water
noon: half banana, slice ham
dinner: 3 Sw sausages, tomatoes, baked beans, potato wedges, 2 egg
snack: muller light yogurt, strawberries, grapes, cup milk, 1alpen light bar

shortish walk/stroll with toddler today so a little exercise...stood on scales and weight is same as day 1 not gonna weigh again until day 7...still need to up speed and exercise

Day 4
Breakfast 2x nimble toast, 2 Boiled eggs
lunch chicken, salad(lettuce, tomato, beetroot, pineapple, egg, sweetcorn, egg). Diet coke
Dinner salmon, tomato, carrots, 1egg, boiled rice, water
snack alpen light bar, cup milk

Resisting weighing myself ! Some walking today again. Going to up exercise @w-end

Day 7 !! Have stuck to SW 100% all week which wasn't easy at times....so many yummy temptations...but so glad i did... -6 lbs. So now 18 stone 13 lb ....still so much to lose but will stick with it...day by day. Off to find out if there is an 18 stone to 17 stone group now !! Hopefully will never be over 19 stone again !!!!

I have just rejoined slimming world :D I joined on Tuesday 4/7. Absolutely mortified to have gained so much since I last went to group.
I currently weigh 19st 10lbs. I think I can be in the next zone within 3 weeks. :)

After weigh in 3 days ago I am now 19st 3.5. I actually think I can move into the next zone on Tuesday. :)

Hiya not sure if anyone is around lately.....but im here ๐Ÿ˜ into the 19's with a -4lb this week. Is there anyone else out there? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi ohhowiwish congratulations. I just got through the 19s and recently started grinding the 18s. I don't get 4lb drops. What's the secret?

Hi ohhowiwish congratulations. I just got through the 19s and recently started grinding the 18s. I don't get 4lb drops. What's the secret?
Hiya. Well done you for getting through the 19s and into 18s ๐Ÿค— well......it was only my second week so i guess things will slow down now but i drink lots of water 2 ltrs a day and lots of speed food seems to be helping plus walking more. Who knows if it will continue to work so well this way but can only try ๐Ÿ˜Š

Morning folks. Its a -3lb for me today. Edging my way down. With the greatest respect would love to be into the next zone realistically in the next 3 weeks. Not had as much water this week so going to up that again. Food wise all is good not felt hungry. Onwards we go ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations! You're doing well. I've been eating more of the SW ready meals this week so we'll see if that effects my loss.

Hi everyone sorry for delayed post its been a crazy week! Time to fess up๐Ÿ˜ I got weighed last Saturday.....and had put on 1lb ๐Ÿ˜ฆ!! One too many little treats methinks....no more.....ive decided its better to have none than have a little...it only makes me want more of the sweets/choc/crisps!!! So New week....will await what the scales say this Saturday ๐Ÿ™„. Well done everyone keep up the good work x

Good plan.

Morning all......Booooooom!!!! -6lb for me this week. 5 weeks in and 1st 6lb gone so pleased. Would love to be under 19 next week but we will see. Good luck everyone ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜x

Wow gj ohhowiwish. I put on 2lbs but got it back off again. I wish I could lose 6 lbs in a week
Frustrating for you! Maybe you can post daily here, maybe planning in advance, or tracking afterwards.

Hi folks, i didnt quite make it this week....-3lb for me so hopefully next week it will be hello 18's? ๐Ÿค” the main thing is i feel so much better already. Onwards and downwards ๐Ÿ˜Š x

Wow gj ohhowiwish. I put on 2lbs but got it back off again. I wish I could lose 6 lbs in a week
Hi Losynlard, dont beat yourself up i put on 1lb the week before i lost the 6lb i think our bodies like to play mind games with us. You are doing amazing. Keep it up, We will get there ๐Ÿ˜Š

Morning all. -4lb this morning so only 1lb to go for 2stone๐Ÿ˜ 7 weeks in now and feel so much better already. Long way to go but trying to set myself little goals along the way.....the little goals add up to make the BIG picture eventually ๐Ÿ˜‰. Im heading off into the next zone now hope to see you all there soon. Good luck everyone keep going x

Back