19 stone to 18?

Hello everyone, I started SW three weeks ago at 20st 3.5lb, I'm now 19.12, and weigh in on Mondays. Have to admit I haven't stuck to plan at all, and it's a miracle I've lost at all. Expecting a gain tomorrow, then I am completely committed to plan from tomorrow x

@Shayxo well done you! Fantastic loss!
Getting weighed on Wednesday and my body has been all over the place this week I've been so bloated. I hope it's because I'm due on. As I've been 100% and beeb doing body magic. Just hope the scales are on my side because I'm desperate for my new award. I'm 5lbs away and i've never recieved my 2 stone award all the times I've done slimming world as my weight wall is before that award and I can never get over it and I quit. But not going to this time. So getting that award and then after that 2 lbs away from club 10 means alot at the moment. But I'm worried with all my efforts this week I think my body will portray me and have a gain the first time. And Ive been doing it for 11 weeks :-(

Hello everyone :) , just popped in to say, I am running a 3 month Challenge for April, May and June. If you are in need of motivation and support, and are looking to be a slimmer you this summer :cool:, come along and join in the fun ! :D We're a friendly bunch, and together we can help each other reach our goals ! :winner:

Here is the link to the challenge to sign up :-

https://www.minimins.com/threads/new-quarterly-challenge-april-may-june-summer-2016.354223/

Looking forward to seeing some of you there soon ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hey I don't know if anyone is left here, but I have just sneaked into the 19's on the scales at group. Looking forward to working my way back out!!!

Hi vixter I am currently 19,8 been up and down the 19's like a yoyo this year driving me crazy. Good luck with wi

Last edited:
Just weighed and have lost 3lbs this week yay! 19,5 now

I am a fraud, I am just back from hols and have sneaked up a fair few lbs!!! Desperate to get this bloating off asap, for that is all it is! Wanna be 19 something again!

This is a quiet stone zone isn't it!
I weighed in at 19 st 11lbs on Wednesday, been on plan all week to hopefully get as much off as possible. I was bloated last week so hopefully can reduce it by a decent number this Weds. :)

Well done @Chubby carer hope you're not here too long. It seems like it's been ages for me.

19st 5lb at home on my scales now so I'm on the right side of it now :)

That will help you on your way for sure

Hi everyone. I've just entered the 19's. I'm so glad to be out of the 20's, it's all starting to look so achievable now. Looking forward now to working my way down the 19's and aiming to smash the 18's. Good luck everyone x

Getting very close to the 18's, can't wait to get to them

I did it, in the 18's now, so moving along to the next section

Back