19 stone to 18?

Roziee

Gold Member
Hey guys,

I can't seem to find a 19 to 18 stone thread so apologies if there is one already.

I'm 19 stone 13.8 lbs! Lol anyone else in this stone zone?

Rozie x

Hi Roziee I'm 19stone 11.5lb but I get weighed tomorrow hoping for 2.5lb off to reach my half stone badge, I can't find a new thread for 19 to 18 stone too, so, we will have to drum up other people to join us.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Hi Roziee I'm 19stone 11.5lb but I get weighed tomorrow hoping for 2.5lb off to reach my half stone badge, I can't find a new thread for 19 to 18 stone too, so, we will have to drum up other people to join us.

Jane x

Hi Jane- I'm glad im not the only one!

Fingers crossed for WI :) what time do you WI?

Hey guys, I'm now 19.4, been looking for this group for a few weeks x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hi Roziee my WI tomorrow is 9.30am I am keeping my fingers x for a loss, welcome Lisa well done on your weight losses, we are all around the same weight so we can keep an eye on each other.

Jane x

Hey katoof :) only 5 more lbs and you're in the 18's!

I weighed myself today (official WI is Monday morning and I'm 20 stone exactly) so I've put on 0.2 lbs lol not too bothered coz it is TOTM for me so I will have some again by the end of the week I'm sure.. Need to make some SS soup..

Let us know how u get on Jane x

Got WI today got my half stone badge with 2.5lb off, hubbys very pleased its working, came home made SW quiche and mushroom and bacon soup, going to do some desserts from the new mag they look good, has anyone got it.
Well done Katoof, like Roziee says only 5lb to go and then you will be in the 18stone's.
Roziee fingers x for monday for you, I love SW soups and Quiches, thats what keeps me going and its all syn free.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Got WI today got my half stone badge with 2.5lb off, hubbys very pleased its working, came home made SW quiche and mushroom and bacon soup, going to do some desserts from the new mag they look good, has anyone got it.
Well done Katoof, like Roziee says only 5lb to go and then you will be in the 18stone's.
Roziee fingers x for monday for you, I love SW soups and Quiches, thats what keeps me going and its all syn free.

Jane x

Excellent, well done jane :)

I haven't received the new mag yet.. Better check me post in the morning..

Evening ladies,

I joined slimming world tonight and am 19 stone 7lbs so am definately in this zone with you. Lets hope we're not in this zone for too long xx

Welcome Vanda, we are a great bunch hear, how was your class, have you been to SW before, I am now into my 3rd week, got my half stone badge yesterday, very pleased, also started doing the wii fit and wii sport tennis half hour on each for doing my body magic, if you get stuck with anything or want to know anything just ask and someone will answer you. Goodluck and welcome.

Jane x

Hello everyone :)

I need to eat loads of watermelon this weekend before my WI on Monday... I've been feeling like eating so much junk lately :(

Hi Roziee, pineapple and cherries are speed food and strawberries are superfree food, they have some lovely receipes in the new mag for desserts with cherries, I dont like cherries so going to try with strawberries and raspberries, have you tried the new shape delight 0% yogurts apple crumble and rhubarb crumble only 1/2 syn they are delicious well worth the syn, did you make any syn free soups to keep you going, I made mushroom and bacon for hubby its his favourite soup.

Jane x

Thanks for the welcome Jane

I have done sw in the past and managed to lose almost 5 stone, unfortunately due to losing my mum and suffering from depression I put it all back on again. Never mind though, if I've lost it once I can do it again.

The group were very friendly so I'll look forward to going again.

Hope everyone has had a good week xx

Hi all,
Another one here in the 19's. I'm 19st 10 and have been messing around for absolutely ages. New start for me tomorrow.

Vanda, similar story here, I lost 5st with SW years ago. After a bereavement I put it all back on and much more too:(

Welcome milly75, same here lost 4.5 stone with sw, hubby collasped his kidney burst and they found a cyst as big as his fist, the operation went wrong, now he is diabled, so my weight piled back on, like you we can lose it again, I need to lose the weight more now found out I have type 2 diabetes through the shock and stress of everything. If you want to challenge yourself, I have just signed up for the August challenge and put myself down to lose 7lb, if you are interested go to sw team and sign up on the forum, goodluck to all.

Jane x

Sorry to hear that Jane.. Look after yourself so you can look after your hubby.. That should be your motivation xxx

Although food wise i haven't been good, I've had a good weekend and will happily take a gain like a man if i see one tomorrow morning lol

Jane, sorry to hear that.
We can do it!

Roziee, I am expecting a gain also but I'm taking it as a brand new start.

I have been put on a anti depressant recently for anxiety/depression/binge eating. I was 'doing' WeightWatchers but I thought Slimming World might be better as I tend to do Green days so I can get more comfort food/carbs in:D

Sw really changes your relationship with food. And I never thought i would say that. I'm here if u need any help/guidance x

Thanks for the support everyone, goodluck for tomorrow Roziee, I don't think you will gain, you are going to lose I am thinking postive for you.
Anybody having anything nice for tea today, I'm making sw chicken Kiev with parsnip, carrot and swede, broc and roasties, for dessert sw triffle for hubby.

Jane x

Back