19 stone to 18?

Hi, i'm the mid 19's so pleased to see a few more 19's here. Hopefully will get to the 18's in the next 4 weeks with all the support on this site!!

Grrr...STS this week...so annoyed worked at it so hard this week too so still 2.5lbs to go till the 18's! x

well i started off 2 weeks ago at 19.12. im now 19.2. so i have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks! im chuffed to bits with this diet. well done to everyone for there losses x

hi started slimming world 3 weeks ago at 19st 7.5lb and have lost 6.5lb so far. hoping to lost at least 1.5lb this week to get my 1/2 stone award and get into the 18s fingers crossed. Well done on everyones weigh losses and good luck for this week.

Could i just ask how u get the award stickers on ur profile cos i cant find it lol thanks

Good luck with this weeks weigh in Tracey 179 its always nice when you drop to the next stone zone. For me I think it will be another week before I reach the 18's!

Well done Marie.

It's such a good feeling, almost like the fat is melting away.

I'm so glad I can go on about it on this forum because non dieters get sooo bored with my excited babbling about SW.

I hope to get to 18s in the next couple of weeks..4 to go..so you never know.

Well finally got to the 18's this week, even if its only by 1/2lb so good luck all and i'll see you all on the next rung down. Thanks for all the support.

I weighed in last night at 20 stone dead. I know I'm technically a pound over to join in this thread but I really hope to be into the 19's next week.

Good luck to everyone else - you're all having some amazing results!

Hi Guys,

Well I am leaving this chat area to move to the 17st area...yea at long last i am there- had a couple of slow weeks but the 4lb loss this week has made up for them.

Good luck to all and see you in 17st chat v soon

;-)

Hey guys,

I'm currently 19 stone 7.5lbs so still chipping away but this week has been my most wobbly so far. I've been focused for 4 weeks and now I seem to have a 5 week itch (if such a thing exists!).

Hoping for a loss even if it's a small one at weigh in on Tuesday.

Mariebee, don't worry too much that you're back, I'm sure you'll be gone again soon :)

That's really good Jaq :) good luck for your week 5!

I rejoined SW last Thursday and the number was 19 st 6.5 lbs.... gotta start somewhere!x

That's really good Jaq :) good luck for your week 5!

I rejoined SW last Thursday and the number was 19 st 6.5 lbs.... gotta start somewhere!x

Exactly plus now you've joined you've made a positive step forwards. Good luck for your first wi

Nice one, Feynman!

I managed a STS after a week of comfort eating - very pleased to accept that! 19st 4.5.

Though the two girls in front of me at WI lost 3 and 5.. totally motivated for this week!

Back