19 stone to 18?

You wont be feynman cos you are always in zone below me!!!!

I lost a further 3lbs the week before Christmas so down to 19:10.5 but had a few off plan days but still in the 19's i'm sure of it as my scales pretty much match the group ones and only showing a slight gain.

Hiya!

I started 21 stone 2.5lbs and lost 2 stone 1lb in 10 weeks. Woop! Weighed yesterday and only gained 2lb over xmas so now 19stone 3.5 lb. Hopefully ill be back at what I was before xmas by next weigh in Monday.

Really would like to be 17 st 13lbs by mid February and that'd be the smallest I've been since I was 17 and I turn 25 that month too :)

Fingers crossed...

Any tips on how to budge the xmas lbs? I m thinking about investing in some kitchen appliance to give a new spin on cooking.. was thinking about getting a grill machine as the ovens always being used by my other family members for their own food so I could cool chicken or steaks while cooking stir fry etc but will taste better perhaps :)

Only gained 1.5 lbs over Christmas so very pleased with WI today :D

Currently 19:12 onwards and downwards!

Hi all,
At my last weigh in i was 19 stone 2 pounds, so i might not be here for long (fingers crossed) look forward to joing the next room ;)

Good luck for WIs this week people! I'm taking this week as a holiday, the two classes I can get to are Weds and Thursday evenings, and the bloke asked me to book Weds afternoon to Friday off work.... I got all excited, Thursday is my birthday, and booked time off work and SW and then he says "oh you just need Friday off now"....!

I'm still taking the time off though :D

Sticking 90% to plan, though I was miffed to read that brie is only a B choice on green, I was intending to have it on EE with some bacon... I'll syn it :)

Breakfast time! Have a good day peoples!

Lost 1lb this week. Am pretty pleased with that considering I've not really stuck to plan this last week and a bit. Am now well into these nineteens at 19st 10lbs! Always find it's easier to get motivated once you're over the half stone mark though - then the next stone bracket doesn't seem so far away!

Hello *waves*

I've gone from 21 2.5lb October to 18 st 13 this morning... Delighted! Want to be in 17s for Feb 11th ideally as I've not weighed that since I was 17. :) really feel this time this is it. Also got my 10% this morning too. Feeling fab. :)

Soo ill see you all soon in the 18 groups! Keep going, we know it does work! Xx

I went to my first meeting this morning (having done SW before) and WI at 20 stone 4.5lb so hoping to be moving in with you lot very soon.

Good luck all x

Haia!! I'm back on sw for the last time (hopefully)
I weighed in at 19.3 on Wednesday so I might not be here for long as I'm having a good week so far but I'm not working on the weekend and that's when I usually when things go downhill.

Also hoping to not be here for too long (no offence folks!) As weighed in at 19 stone 1 last tuesday. If the week carries on as it has been the last few days, I'm hoping to be moving threads pretty sharpish.

How is everyone feeling/doing lately? :)

1 off for me so at 19:11 today!

gratz lucia! And you've already lost so much - well done for keeping at it so well! xxx

Ahhhh just found this thread i joined Sw last Wednesday im 19.10 got my first weigh in, in 4 days....so time shall see how long im here, but as long as the numbers go down i dont mind :) x

Hi Everyone!
Well I had a totally amazing couple of days holiday for my birthday, and am 100%, no, 200% ready to get back to it now.
My 2012 starts tomorrow :D x

Hi everyone, i joined SW on wednesday and WI at 19st 13.5lb so hoping to loose this quickly as i have never been so big before :(

lets see how i do :) xx

Hi Emma! Don't worry, trust the plan and you'll never see that number on the scales again :D

Good luck for Weds,let us know how you get on :)x

I really hope so! thanks. I feel as if i've done quite well so far this week, so hopefully i can keep it up! xx

Back