19 stone to 18?

Hi everyone

I just started the plan again yesterday and weighed in at 19 6 :cry:

I lost almost two stone a few years back but for some reason I just gave up after one bad week. This time I'm so determined so I hope I won't be here for long before I move on to the 18's :D

Does everyone go to groups or us anyone else doing the plan at home like me?

Hi Guys, I am higher than 19 stone, but was reading this thread and noticed Watermelon as a food, I thought Watermelon was not one of the melons that was free ????????

I go to a group, MM :) Thursday nights! I just weigh in though, it's too late to stay for the class, after work for me.

ecblack - I have never looked for Watermelon before, but the book says it is a Superfree, so enjoy! It's got an "S" next to it too, so it's also a Speed fruit :D

I lost 1lb!! It's over 2 weeks, with 5 meals out, New Years Eve drinks & KFC bucket (shared with Blokey), birthday meal out, weekend away and one episode of stupidity to "clear out all chrimbo food"....

19st 3.5... again... Woohoo!!

3 lbs off this week so 19:8lbs this week

ecblack76 said:
good going them 1lb is ok with all those treats, its my birthday next week not looking forward to it.....I really want a drink

Thank you! Ooh, birthdays are fun! You can still have a drink! You can have a flexi syn day, let yourself have, say, 30 syns for the day, stick to that limit, still syn.your drinks but stay within your decided limit. SW suggest its better to allow extra syns once in a while. So long as you set a syn boundary and stick to it, you stay in control :)

Lucia Lucia said:
3 lbs off this week so 19:8lbs this week

Well done Lucia!

I'm afraid I'm leaving you all now, already! I lost 5 lbs at last weigh in which put me neatly on 18 st 10 lbs. Will hope to see you all on the 18 stone thread very shortly - good luck! xxx

I'm afraid I'm leaving you all now, already! I lost 5 lbs at last weigh in which put me neatly on 18 st 10 lbs. Will hope to see you all on the 18 stone thread very shortly - good luck! xxx

:553: Congrats and see you in the next room in 3 weigh in's time :D

Well done Rialrees! Hope it won't be too long until I can join you - feel like I've been in the 19s for ages! Hoping for a more than 1lb loss this week to take me to the lower half of them!

Well done Rialrees! Hope it won't be too long until I can join you - feel like I've been in the 19s for ages! Hoping for a more than 1lb loss this week to take me to the lower half of them!

Rach, it feels like ages we've been in this room dosent it - someone get us out of here.......

3.5lb off this week, and I got my Club 10 award too! Am now 19st 5 1/2lbs - only 1lb to go till my 2 1/2 stone. I'm hoping to be out of the 19s by Feb, which I think is doable?

Great news, Sue and :welcome2: to the teens!

Hello ladies (and men if there are any here!)
Had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 9lbs which takes me down to 19 st 7lb. I remember the days when I slimmed down to 13 stone (was a few stone lighter then too) - would love to be able to do that again! Scary to think about how many stones I need to lose so think I'm going to take one stone at a time, much less daunting I think :)

Well done everyone! I'm still here too, 1/2 lb off this week... booo, I hoped for more! But...19.3 now, not long to go.... !

Back