19 stone to 18?

hi just started slimming world online today am currenlty 19st9lbs hope I won't be here too long ;-) am amazed at what I can eat with all the free and superfree foods.
Good luck everyone!

Well done to those who are out of the 19 bracket (Or soon to be!). Only 1/2lb off for me so I will be here for several weeks! But it's still a step in the right direction and I got ,y 1 stone award :)

Good luck to you all for this week, hope it's going well for you.

Arrgg!! Iv been here while. 11weeks ago I weighed 19st 13lb. At weigh in today I weighed 19st 0.5lb!! So I will be leaving you all next week (fingers crossed) lost 1.5lb at group this week :):)

So i stepped in the scales this morning and i weigh 19 stone 13, im expecting a gain tomorrow as i ate really badly yesterday :( after this week i will put the scales away and stop weighing myself everyday (such a naughty habbit!!!) i guess im going to be here for a little which but dont mind as long as i lose some weight :)

Well it looks like I'll be here a while yet, 1/2lb off again this week. Going to try and push for a bigger loss next week, food optimising 100%, staying within my syns and plenty of body magic!

Hi all, I'm coming to join in. I'm restarting again and now weigh 19 stone 10lb. Can't believe how much I have put on since last at group, worst thing is I didn't really notice it.

Good luck all, here's to a good loss this week x

Hi all, I'm coming to join in. I'm restarting again and now weigh 19 stone 10lb. Can't believe how much I have put on since last at group, worst thing is I didn't really notice it.

Good luck all, here's to a good loss this week x

Hi! Good luck to you too :)

Well have lost total of 9lbs so only another 2lbs and I'll be below 19st, hopefully fingers crossed I get there this week. good luck everyone!

Hi guys, can I join you? Have just started this week and am 19st 10lbs . I'm hoping it doesn't take too long to get into the 18s.

My first weigh in is Tuesday night, wish me luck! xx

Iv got 1.5lb to go before im under 19st i hope to do it tomorrow night, although im not sure how likely that is.

I know its been a while since iv updated you all! Iv lost a total of 12lb now :) I now weigh in on a wednesday if you want to keep up with my weight loss i have a youtube channel where i post videos every other day or so..
it includes general chitchat, slimming world recipes, food hauls and me weigh-ins.. Please check it out.. :)

kayleigh read - YouTube

lost 2lb this week.. :) which means im npow 18st 13 so i now have to leave you all.. see you at the next group:):) xx good luck and keep up the hard work xx

lost 2lb this week.. :) which means im npow 18st 13 so i now have to leave you all.. see you at the next group:):) xx good luck and keep up the hard work xx

Well done, hopefully we'll be joining you in the 18 stone group before long! How is everyone doing this week?

Another 3lbs lost this week, hoping I will only be here a few more weeks now :)

Thank you, well done to you too. That's an amazing loss! :)
Aww, thank you too. I've only told one person that I'm going to SW and that's the person I work with so he wouldn't buy me anymore cakes. I haven't told anyone else so I don't feel under any pressure. That does mean, however, that I can't bask in my own glory ha ha when I do have a good loss :)

Back