19 stone to 18?

Well, last night I lost 3lbs which took me (just) into the 18s...yippeeeee :D

So I'm saying goodbye, until of course, I see you in the 18s to the 17s.

Onwards and downwards!!

Haia :) I started last week at 20.0 stones
But have now lost 8 pounds so I'm now 19.6 :)
Hopefully I'll lose 3 pounds next and the following week ( that's my target anyways)
How's everyone else doing??

AnwenG said:
Haia :) I started last week at 20.0 stones
But have now lost 8 pounds so I'm now 19.6 :)
Hopefully I'll lose 3 pounds next and the following week ( that's my target anyways)

Wow! Well done :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

How is everyone doing?

I'm starting at 19st 7.5, hoping to drop down to the 18's in the next two weeks, but we will see! x

Haia :) have you started today??

I've got my second weigh in tonight I don't expect to have lost more than a pound though, been celebrating my brother's 21st all through the weekend lol.

Hey I lost 3 pounds and got slimmer of the week :D so 19.3 now
Hopeing for a 3.5 loss Next week to go into the 18s :D

Hi,
I have just joined slimming world and minimins, both for the first time, today!
I'm 19 st and 4lb so have a 9 stone weight loss at least that I want to aim for.... Hints tips general advice and any comments appreciated!
Jo

Hi everyone! Wow, there have been some amazing losses lately on here, well done to you all :)

I lost 1/2lb this week and I am at 19st 3.5lbs now, hopefully only a few more weeks until I am in the 18's.

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

Just been weighed :)
Lost 3lbs so I've lost a stone in 3 weeks :D
And I'm now 19 on the dot so hopefully I'll be moving downwards next week :D

I think we need to liven this forum!!
Everyone seems to be in the lower 19s and therefore we should be moving down through the stones together :)
What are your goals?
My first goal is to get down to 18st exactly to get my club 10. Then hopefully to get down to 15st before summer. Not sure of my real target weight though I'll just wait until I'm comfortable and feel healthy.
Has anyone bought the new book from group?? Going to try a couple of the recipes this weekend the lemony chicken and a beef casserole

I agree. :)

My first goal was to lose 7lbs.... it took an unbelieveable amount of time to happen! But it did, and I'm really happy. My next goal is to get to my 1 stone award and the next after that is to reach my club 10. I have a long way to go, but I'll get there.

This week has been a little bad. Been snacking a bit on the wrong things :break_diet:I just hope I haven't done too much damage when I weigh in tomorrow.

Well no matter what the scales says just draw a line underneath it as it's a new week :)
I'm sure you'll be fine though
I've just made loads of superfree soup so I'm going to eat a bowl of that before every meal to fill me up
I'm trying to stick to 6syns per day this week and I'm going to kick start my body magic I used to work in a call center and I've only just started my new job as a nursery assistant so I'm moving around loads more, and I've bought just dance 3 so I'm hoping for a good week lol

Hi everyone - I joined SW at the start of September and have lost 11 pounds in my first three weeks, which I am really pleased with - especially given how much food I've been able to eat! I've just got into the 19 zone so I hope I can spend the next few weeks sharing support with you lovely people in this zone to get down into the 18s :eek:)

Haia Helen :) welcome to the 19s
How are you finding the diet (even though it's more like a lifestyle change)?

The 6 syns per day is going well for me so far, but I might have a cheeky chinease on Saturday lol so I'm going to use all of my 15

How did your weigh in go KH21?

Back