19 stone to 18?

Thanks both - I am sure the forum will be great for ideas, advice and support. Anwen I am absolutely loving SW - I always used to try calorie counting but more often than not I would end up quite hungry. No such problem with SW and some days I think I must surely be eating too much to lose weight, but apparently not!

Just today I've had grilled bacon, poached egg and beans with toast (HEXB) for my breakfast, last night's leftover chilli (extra lean mince) and rice for lunch, I'll have a Mullerlight and fruit this afternoon, mustard pork and mash for dinner and then I will have a Kit Kat and Walkers Baked crisps as my Syns plus some strawberries and syn-free yogurt... if you'd told me I could eat all that and still lose weight I'd have thought you were mad but I am seeing with my own eyes that it works.

I try to have all my Syns across the week as my group consultant said there was no slimming benefit to NOT having them, and I must admit that a cheeky Kit Kat after my dinner with a nice brew makes me feel as though I'm not missing out.

Also, free Mullerlight vanilla with choc sprinkles is the work of angels.

I wish I'd discovered SW sooner. I tried Lighterlife a while ago and although it works while you stick to it, it is incredibly difficult to stick to and teaches you nothing about a sustainable, healthy approach to food. SW feels like something that will not only help me lose weight but will give me some principles on food that I can stick to for good. I am a convert. You can probably tell this though :)

How about you, are you getting on ok - you've got loads of awards in your sig so well done!!

I know it's amazing the amount we can eat and still lose weight!! But I feel like my stomach has shrunk a bit since my first week though, I'm going to try and eat breakfast next week though. I just have my lunch, which is usually a bowl of superfree soup followed by a sandwich, I'm then full until dinner and then I'm full until I have my biscuits at night lol.
Ahh I thought it was less syns = more weight lost lol, but I had 12 syns today do I might just stick to my 15 lol.
My sig?? Im on my phone so i din't see them That's from the last time I tried slimming world :/ I've put on all that and more, but I am losing it again one pound at a time lol, I was working until 2am answering 999 calls so my body clock was everywhere and so were my eating habits.

Well done KH21!! save me a seat!! I'll hopefully be there next Tuesday :)

Well done KH21 - I hope to be following you in a few weeks although you will probably always be a stone ahead of me/below me...!

Anwen, I know what you mean - I am only eating when hungry now, before I would have gorged on all sorts of stuff out of boredom or greed so I am noticing a change in my approach already which is great. I am also making a conscious effort to eat more veg, salad and fruit which would always have been minimal in the past, as it's an important part of Extra Easy and I am finding I really enjoy it - who'd have thought!

One thing I do miss is tinned soup as it's quite high in Syns so I will have to follow your lead and look at some superfree soup recipes.

Well some will some soups you can count them as a HEB :) I'll copy and paste the info here when I go on my computer later on.
I like weight watchers tomato soup, exactly like Heinz just the tin is a but smaller and it's only 5 syns (I think)

AnwenG said:
These are the soups you can have on a HEb

Just to let you know, this may get deleted as im 99% certain its against forum rules to list information that you need to be a member to receive!!

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh ok I'm sorry I just copied and pasted off another post on minimins

AnwenG said:
Ahh ok I'm sorry I just copied and pasted off another post on minimins

Don't apologise! Some ppl r just down right opinionated and need to realise whether there's no need 2 put their 2 penneth worth in!! Grrr lol :)

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9 w8:11.8 w9:11.1 w10:11.1 w11:10.11 w12:10.11 w13:10.6 w14:10.4 w15:10.0 w16:10.0 w17:10.5!!! w18:9.11

4stone2go_xx said:
Don't apologise! Some ppl r just down right opinionated and need to realise whether there's no need 2 put their 2 penneth worth in!! Grrr lol :)

You clearly have a problem with me-its nothing to do with 'being down right opinionated' as you so kindly put it-it's about respecting the forum rules!!! Nothing more, nothing less

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Actually Welshtigger was exactly right in pointing out the copywrite breach to Anwen. Its something a lot of members arent aware of but its also something that we treat seriously on Minimins. Minimins has a good relationship with SW and people from SW regularly monitor the forums. Understandably they do not appreciate people using their text etc. As such Minimins has assured them in the past that we will under no circumstances allow it to happen

I think your post has been extremely unfair and in this case very unwarranted. Welshtigger merely pointed out, politely to Anwen and Anwen appears to have taken the post the way it was intended.

I have deleted the copyright infringement post

Last edited:
Well I'm off down to the 18's I lost 4lbs this week so I'm now 18.10 :)
I'll save you a seat Helen :) and you too brad omg 2 weeks in Cyprus, I'm sure this British weather has is a bit of a shock to the system

So did I :D so proud of us lol
I'll see you soon!!

I haven't been here for a few weeks but I am pleased to say I lost 3lbs this week taking me into the next stone bracket. Hope to see you there soon :)

well Im in here - but not for long! x

3.5lb down this week x

Back