19 stone to 18?

Hoping to be joining this folder soon.....I lost 8.5lbs today to get me to 20st 0.5lbs gah! So close yet so far!

Getting out of this stupid 20st bracket is like the holey grail to me, fingers crossed this is my week!
Best of luck everyone x

Hello its my first day since rejoining yesterday I'm glad to see other people in this bracket as felt a bit lost on here!!

So how many of us are in here??

Look forward to hearing from you all

Gorgeous hot

Hi there! I joined Slimming World today. I'm glad to see there are other people in this weight bracket. That means we can help and motivate each other!

Here's to making the number 13 our lucky number, eh? :)

~Moxie

Last edited:
So how is everyone's week going so far? My week has been ok... still getting used to the plan though, haha.

Anyone been a saint? Or a Synner? ;)

Well, Im back on it 100%. Had a WI yesterday and was 100%, planned whole week. Fingers crossed for a good loss this week, as it feels like my first week again....if that makes sense?!?!

It's so nice to have some people in this thread now :D Looking forward to getting to know you!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Elliebellie. Good luck for the following week. Were you happy or disappointed with this week's WI?

This is my first week so I'm still getting used to the plan really. Hoping for a good loss though =)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

I lost .5 not a huge amount admittedly however, it was a loss and I'm focusing on that!

Back in this room due to a 6 mth SW absence and Christmas!!! Was in the 17's, Hey Ho....

Weighed in at 19:11 on the 30th but lost 5lbs last week taking me to 19:6 currently. I'm giving myself 3 weigh in's to get into the 18's

Have a great week everyone!

Hi all,

Im in the 19 bracket and hoping that my the end of next month to be in the 18's.

Am still awaiting my slimming world starter pack and doing it alone at home well not totally alone as have all you guys helping me along the way :D

Hopefully i'll be able to get my head around the SW way of dieting. Have started a new diary for this year and putting all the past attempts firmly in the past new year new thoughts and new body for the future.

Good luck everyone
x

Hi all,

Im in the 19 bracket and hoping that my the end of next month to be in the 18's.

Am still awaiting my slimming world starter pack and doing it alone at home well not totally alone as have all you guys helping me along the way :D

Hopefully i'll be able to get my head around the SW way of dieting. Have started a new diary for this year and putting all the past attempts firmly in the past new year new thoughts and new body for the future.

Good luck everyone
x

Good move!! I'm the same! This time I will succeed!! I want to be in the 18's in a fortnight so I similar goal! I'm doing it by myself using SW books from a previous attempt!! Good luck x

Good luck Cherry ww will do this :D x

Hello and welcome to everyone else here! I also want to be in the 18s the end of this month/beginning of next. If we support each other here, I'm sure we will all succeed :D

How's everyone feeling this morning?? Marginally motivated?? Or raring to go! I'm feeling good this morning - strong! Usually a temporary feeling!!

Feeling good today hasnt been to bad am looking forward to ham salad for tea hope everyone is still going strong :D

I'm feeling great today! Just filled myself to the brim with some mushy pea curry and SW chips! All free! What a diet! Let's hope I continue to feel this motivated xD

lol moxie glad your feeling great i have just received my SW books today in the post and have to say alot of it is common sense i obviously dont have much to let me get to this weight but after reading the books abit it seems to have finally clicked in my head for the first time in the last oooo 32yrs lmao
x

Whoop! I'm sure it's easier to follow if it makes sense! Lol! I'm really dubious about EE seems far too good to be true!

Hi all,I've just slipped in to this room. Hope to be passing through, lol! In an ideal world I'd like to be in the 18's by mid February (everything crossed!) Good luck all

Yay I am joining this thread now :) :) :)

I lost 3lbs today and am now 19st 11.5lbs. I am so excited about being a teen :woohoo::party0019:

Although I am hoping to be out of this group by my 1st WI in February......3 more WIs in January. I like to push myself hard obviously.

Best of luck to you all x

Back