19 stone to 18?

Its frustrating you can do the same thing sw wise for two weeks and have two completely different losses I haven't done anything different from a week where I lost 5lbs just got to figure it all works itself out eventually my average loss is 2lbs which is what I was aiming for so I can live with that. Don't feel disheartened a big loss will come.

thanks you are so sweet, I feel really focus at the moment, I guess this is why I felt a bit gutted, back to the exercise this week and hoping for a bigger loss next week but I am in London next Tuesday for a meeting meaning I'll have to eat out and I am dreading that bit because it'll probably be sandwiches and stuff they have prepared...as it is an all day meeting till 4.30pm, straight after that 1h 28min train journey back to Oxfordshire for my weigh in!
How is your week going so far?
Ps: will you be able to point me to where the stickers are, I want to add my 1/2 stone loss hehe

thanks you are so sweet, I feel really focus at the moment, I guess this is why I felt a bit gutted, back to the exercise this week and hoping for a bigger loss next week

Is the exercise something new? If it is you can retain water when you first start...it may be a reason. If not its just your body decision ultimately some week it will be nice other it will be a cow to you lol...you just have to keep thinking if you stick with it, it will work there's living breathing proof on here and on IG.

but I am in London next Tuesday for a meeting meaning I'll have to eat out and I am dreading that bit because it'll probably be sandwiches and stuff they have prepared...as it is an all day meeting till 4.30pm, straight after that 1h 28min train journey back to Oxfordshire for my weigh in!

Could you not prepare yourself something a pasta dish and some fruit and just tell them you have dietary needs? I know what it's like we had my mother in laws funeral yesterday and I have been saying to myself all week eat before the funeral and of course I ran out of time and ended up picking at the buffet.

How is your week going so far?

SW wise brilliant no complaints but personal wise as I just mentioned mother in laws funeral so not a good time.

Ps: will you be able to point me to where the stickers are, I want to add my 1/2 stone loss hehe

http://online.slimmingworld.com/images/features/my-awards/awards/S7.jpg <hopefully this will stay a link but this is address for the 1/2st award

Thanks so much!!
Firstly, i am so sorry about your mother in law (lots of hugs).
And then, exercise mmmm i joined the gym back in February and i have been quite constant at it but much more during the last 3 weeks, i just find it helps me.
I lost 4 stone before basically because i was going to the gym almost everyday (classes i dont touch the machines) but i didnt changey eating habits. I put 3st back and this time i want to lose them and more for good.
Hope you and your family is ok, when are weighing next? Xxx

Thanks so much!!
Firstly, i am so sorry about your mother in law (lots of hugs).
And then, exercise mmmm i joined the gym back in February and i have been quite constant at it but much more during the last 3 weeks, i just find it helps me.
I lost 4 stone before basically because i was going to the gym almost everyday (classes i dont touch the machines) but i didnt changey eating habits. I put 3st back and this time i want to lose them and more for good.
Hope you and your family is ok, when are weighing next? Xxx

Baffling I'm sure you'll have a huge loss this week to compensate and my weigh in is at 6am tomorrow lol

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

GUESS WHAT??

I DID IT!! WOOHOO!!

I just scraped by...by 0.5lb...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen.

I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off and next stone is 13lbs off and next mini goal is 20lbs off...so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

GUESS WHAT??

I DID IT!! WOOHOO!!

I just scraped by...by 0.5lb...but I did it...I lost 3lbs this week giving me my 2.5st award and I'm into the new stone bracket first time in 3 years my weight has started with a 1...cannot tell you how happy I am to be a teen.

I don't have anything to aim for next week as my next half stone is 6lbs off and next stone is 13lbs off and next mini goal is 20lbs off...so I am just guna aim for my usual 2lbs next week...so happy...good day today. WOOHOO!!

Congrats. Well done :)

GUESS WHAT??

I DID IT!! WOOHOO!!

Well done you!! xx

3.5lbs off this week.

0.5lb off my 40lb loss.
2.5lbs off 3st award
and need 3lbs to complete my 2lb challenge...

would love 2.5-3lbs next week of course but when it happens it happens...

I may be weighing in a day early as it's my birthday next Thursday and we're going out for a meal and I don't fancy getting weighed the morning after the night before if you get me so this may be a shorter week for me...but I'm currently unwell so the meal may not even happen...watch this space...

Hi, just joining in :) started sw 2wks ago and have lost 9lbs so far, 19st 12 this week and feeling very motivated as I got my 1/2st award and slimmer of the week :) my losses were 5lb wk1 and 4lbs this week

Brief diary of my life...a week ago my husband walked out on me with no explanation...due to this I haven't been sleeping, eating etc...I am weighing in a day early this week as today is my birthday...Yes the ******* walked out with no explanation a week before my 30th birthday...so I intend on getting very very very drunk today...so like I said early weigh in...lost 5.5lbs...got my 3st award...

Oh no :( so sorry...men can be such idiots. I've had several friends who have been walked out on in the last year or so :(
Happy birthday and well done on the 3st award.

Thanks kay :)

19st 11, 1lb off. I was hoping for more but it's a loss

By an absolute miracle....I have managed to maintain.

Since last Thursday (as I weighed in a day early) I have had burger and chips from Eds Diner including one of their delish shakes, a pub lunch, a Chinese takeaway and an Indian takeaway, plus birthday cake plus alcohol. I have NO idea how I've maintained...I completely deserved a gain. So I am really happy with my maintain.

Hi was wondering if I could join. I'm starting sw tomorrow from home as really need to loose weight and keep trying by myself and failing. Can't go to a group as live in Spain so hope I can get some online support to try and shift this weight so I can finally get on with things thanks xx

Hi everyone :) on Thursday I graduated to this new stone bracket. I had a 1lb weight loss and I'm now 19st13lbs. Looking forward to (hopefully) having a good loss this week!

Back