19 stone to 18?

Darcy's mummy, come on lovely, if anyone can do this it's you! Don't let all that hard work go to waste Jo. Maybe try a 70/30 week to start back and just try to ease yourself into it. x

I lost a wee pound this week, I'm okay with that (honest!) but just half a pound more and I've have had my three stone award... fingers crossed for next week! :) x

Hi hipps and apparently no one else the groups very quiet. Thanks for the support I'm happy to report I've lost 3.5lbs this week. Hopefully this is the kick up the bum I've needed and I'll be back on track from this point on.

I lost a wee pound this week, I'm okay with that (honest!) but just half a pound more and I've have had my three stone award... fingers crossed for next week! :) x

Congratulations on your wee loss and thats always the way it goes hipps always 0.5lb off ya goal lol you'll have it next week x

Hi hipps and apparently no one else the groups very quiet. Thanks for the support I'm happy to report I've lost 3.5lbs this week. Hopefully this is the kick up the bum I've needed and I'll be back on track from this point on.

Well done, 3.5lb is excellent! How are you doing this week? Hope you're okay. x

I lost another pound and got my 3st award, very happy. :)

hi,

im new but not new. I had previously done SW before and lost 3.5 stone but over the past 2 years i've rocketed back up to over my previous starting weight! I've been faffing about for the past 11 weeks at group and only have 1.5lbs off to show for it. Now I'm getting back into it and sticking to it! This site really helped me before so i'm hoping it will again. Just wanted to say a wee hello.

I'm 19st 2lbs. Hoping I wont be in this group long! haha no offense girlies!

So
Hello

Happy New Year!!

Hopefully I won't ramble on and on but you know me I say that and here I am a whole novel later lol. Well I have been AWOL for 6 weeks maybe I little more and I could sit here and type a load of excuses as to why I failed and so forth but the simple fact is with my personal life in disarray I crumbled. During the situation I was extremely good and soooo proud of myself but I then came down with a stress related 'illness' (I may have mentioned this) and after 6 weeks of it and being diagnosed with stress induced IBS I went from being completely off my food to wanting everything that was bad for me and this has resulted in a 17lb gain and I deserve every single one. I am currently at a 2st 5.5lb loss so I have set my January goal to regain my 3st award so hopefully before February 1st I will be reporting my success and hopefully I will have surpassed this goal however I am not putting any pressure on myself to do so...what will be will be no use stressing out.

I weighed in today as it's January 1st but I will be weighing in as usual on Fridays so stick around and keep me company because tbh I could do with all the help and support I can get right now.

Hi guys new here just dropping in to say hello happy new year and good luck getting into the 18 s to us all

Hi and welcome hopefully it will be a quick and easy journey for you into the 18s

Sorry for late post I had to nip into work this morning and only just got around to sitting at my computer. So...weigh in.

I woke up got on the scales, got off the scales, got on the scales...this went on for about an hour and after an hour I decided the reading on the scales must be right so my official weigh in this week is...

9LBS OFF!!!!!!!!!

I was in such disbelief I had to keep checking this means I have lost over half my 17lb gain, I have reclaimed my 2.5st & 3st award and I have exceeded my January goal of 8.5lbs to reclaim my 3st award bk by my first SW anniversary on February 1st so yeah I'm pretty damn chuffed lol I had prepared myself for a maintain as I hadn't done body magic, drank enough water, drank any green tea and I slipped up with my healthy extras this week but apparently I did something right so YAY ME!! I am a little nervous that this big loss will mean a maintain or small loss next week but tbh how can I complain even if I do maintain next week. This also is the biggest loss I have ever had on SW including first week weigh ins.

Good day today...

Well done Jo, that's a bloomin' excellent loss! :)

I lost 3lb this week, really happy with that, I'm now 19st 7lb so I feel like I'm finally heading towards the 18's now, after hovering around the high 19's- 'almost-20's' for quite some time, lol, I know it's a long shot (for me) but I'd love to be in the 18's by Valentine's day. :) xxx

Well done Jo, that's a bloomin' excellent loss! :)

I lost 3lb this week, really happy with that, I'm now 19st 7lb so I feel like I'm finally heading towards the 18's now, after hovering around the high 19's- 'almost-20's' for quite some time, lol, I know it's a long shot (for me) but I'd love to be in the 18's by Valentine's day. :) xxx

That brill Hipps well done and I'm glad you're feeling more positive...we seem to have lost Jem along the way though lol

Sts for me so happy with that cos after an emotionally challenging week and not being 100% on plan I thought I might have undone last weeks loss so I am really happy with a sts its like last week never happened and I can start over as of right now.

Joining in. I am currently 19lb 4, lost 4.5 last week and have my second weigh in on Tuesday.

Hoping I won't be in the 19s for 2 long. Feel the 18s are beckoning me!

Big goal - 35lb in 35 weeks
1st mini goal - 8.5 by Feb 11th

Weigh-in day Tuesday
Week 1 - 4.5 gone! :)

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry I just vanished completely. I have been struggling both personally and slimming world wise. I have had ups and downs of every kind since my last update. I could sit here and bore you with the specifics and by all means if you want to know please ask my SW journey is an open book I just don't want to return by doing this huge long blog about all the negative things when I am trying to focus on the positives. :)

I have finally admitted defeat and I will be attending a SW group at 9:30am tomorrow morning. I still don't know how I feel about attending group because of the negative experience I had last time and unfortunately due to timing and scheduling the only time that does fit with me is 9:30am and the only group locally that provides this group is my old group or my old consultant at least. I just keep focusing on the fact that things are different this time.

1. I am losing the weight for the right reasons this time and not for others
2. My daughter is now 3.5 years old last time I attended she was just under 2 and was very hard to keep entertained and as I do have to take her with me until September when she starts full time school I feel it will be a lot easier to keep her entertained this time around i.e. the tablet lol
3. I know what to expect as far as group and consultant are concerned
4. Due to recent circumstances I feel I am a lot more confident and verbal so the consultant will not pull the same **** with me this time round or she'll get put in her place...her job is to help me with my SW journey and if I don't feel she is doing that then I'll call her out on it.

I will obviously report back tomorrow with how things went and my 1st official group weigh in. I am sad as I am changing weigh days but a small sacrifice for a happier me.

Not much more to report.

So happy to be back....hope you're all ok and doing well.

Jo xx

Good luck Jo, very brave to go back, it shows your strength. I hope it goes well and don't forget to report back. :) xxx

Good luck Jo, very brave to go back, it shows your strength. I hope it goes well and don't forget to report back. :) xxx

Thanks hun I'm actually a bit nervous but also really excited because its a completely fresh start...no more me saying it is on a Friday and then its out the window by Saturday lol I actually have to get my bum in gear lol. Also I get the certificates...doing it at home I don't get them so really excited about that lol. How are you? How is your SW journey coming along?

Thanks hun I'm actually a bit nervous but also really excited because its a completely fresh start...no more me saying it is on a Friday and then its out the window by Saturday lol I actually have to get my bum in gear lol. Also I get the certificates...doing it at home I don't get them so really excited about that lol. How are you? How is your SW journey coming along?

I had a dodgy Jan/Feb, went a bit off, it's no excuse but I was a bit low. I feel like I'm back to it now though and I'm feeling quite positive again.

I need to be weighed at a class or I'm a bit like you, starting on (eg) Monday... off by Tuesday, but then I eat what I want all weekend because I'm starting again on Monday... and the cycle goes on and I end up gaining weight, while apparently dieting, lol. So I need to go to class, it helps to keep me (half) on track, I also find buying a countdown helps too.

I love seeing the certificates on the fridge and putting the stickers on my book, I'm properly like a five year old and driven by the reward of tiny shiny stickers, lol.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. xxx

I had a dodgy Jan/Feb, went a bit off, it's no excuse but I was a bit low. I feel like I'm back to it now though and I'm feeling quite positive again.

I need to be weighed at a class or I'm a bit like you, starting on (eg) Monday... off by Tuesday, but then I eat what I want all weekend because I'm starting again on Monday... and the cycle goes on and I end up gaining weight, while apparently dieting, lol. So I need to go to class, it helps to keep me (half) on track, I also find buying a countdown helps too.

I love seeing the certificates on the fridge and putting the stickers on my book, I'm properly like a five year old and driven by the reward of tiny shiny stickers, lol.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. xxx

You sound like me just playing around with it but I now have incentive I have been told not asked that I will be a maid of honour for my best friend in August 2016 so I need to drop the lbs and dress sizes.

Ok...so group...not disastrous but not inspirational. I don't know whether it was because it was my first session and I didn't use the image therapy because id not had a loss obviously being my first week but I don't think I took anything away from today. That being said lovely reception as expected from others and not the consultant and amazingly the first thing she did was tell the group off lol such a horrid woman and then my fear became a reality Darcy was pure evil...screaming, paddying, being rude, spinning and crawling along the floor (madam consultant didn't appreciate that) so I actually spent 2/3 of the session in the toilets trying to calm her down...I know I could weigh in and leave but I wanted to do the image therapy otherwise I may aswell continue doing it from home. I'm hoping next week will be better in all ways. One thing I was a bit miffed about and I'll bring it up next week a lot of the ladies reached their stone awards but I didn't see her hand out any certificates I don't know whether they were handed out at the scales but I did remember that when I went before I gained my 1/2 and 1 stone awards and never received certificates I will be really pissed off if I don't get my certificates I remember getting the stickers but not the certificates...that will be a deal breaker for me and group as it was the only thing I was looking forward to. Anyway my new stats from my initial weigh in 19st 12lbs I can totally live with that knowing how bad I've been while off plan. I am still basing my losses on here from my starting weight disclosed on here because whether at group or not I have lost 2st 9lbs and I'm not going to forget that and why should I? There we go everyone my back to group experience...bring on next week!!

Back