19 stone to 18?

Hi was wondering if I could join. I'm starting sw tomorrow from home as really need to loose weight and keep trying by myself and failing. Can't go to a group as live in Spain so hope I can get some online support to try and shift this weight so I can finally get on with things thanks xx

Hi everyone :) on Thursday I graduated to this new stone bracket. I had a 1lb weight loss and I'm now 19st13lbs. Looking forward to (hopefully) having a good loss this week!

Welcome to the group both of you

Maintained this week, was expecting 2-3lb gain!!

Even after not being my best this week I've managed to lose 4lbs! I'm absolutely thrilled. Actually feeling abit slimmer now which is lovely :)
I'm now at 1st13.5lbs off. Only 9.5lbs till the next stone bracket!

Even after not being my best this week I've managed to lose 4lbs! I'm absolutely thrilled. Actually feeling abit slimmer now which is lovely :) I'm now at 1st13.5lbs off. Only 9.5lbs till the next stone bracket!
Wow that's an amazing loss well done u! Xx

Hi eveyone !! Not happy to back here again but at the same time happy not be doing it alone but with you all. Hope everyone has a fantastic week :) I will be following the principals of slimming world red and green plan but due to time constraints and budget i will be following it generally if that makes sense lol

I will be back here on Monday , my birthday lol . So hopefully i will loose at least 2lbs.

Good luck everyone !!! :) :)

Maintained this week, was expecting 2-3lb gain!!

Even after not being my best this week I've managed to lose 4lbs! I'm absolutely thrilled. Actually feeling abit slimmer now which is lovely :)
I'm now at 1st13.5lbs off. Only 9.5lbs till the next stone bracket!

Hi eveyone !! Not happy to back here again but at the same time happy not be doing it alone but with you all. Hope everyone has a fantastic week :) I will be following the principals of slimming world red and green plan but due to time constraints and budget i will be following it generally if that makes sense lol

I will be back here on Monday , my birthday lol . So hopefully i will loose at least 2lbs.

Good luck everyone !!! :) :)

Well done on losses and maintains and welcome to the group newbies

Sorry for delay in posting had a rough weekend but I've been on the scales about half a dozen times this morning and each time the readings been different. I've lost 1lb, then 2lb then 1/2lb...so I'm going to settle for 1lb this week I may have lost less I may have lost more but I've decided I've lost 1lb...which I'm satisfied with and expected as I got away with murder last week. I WILL be on plan 100% this week because I'm 3lb off my 3.5st award and 3.5lb off my new stone bracket...I want my 4st for Xmas so determined now to get 3.5st and new stone bracket within the next 2 weeks.

19st 7 :) 4lbs off! I got my 1st, slimmer of th week and won the raffle :D

I did it!! Woohoo!! 3.5lbs off this week which means 3.5st award and new stone bracket...after a few rough weeks this is what I needed, I needed a SW boost and now I'm more determined than ever to reach my Christmas goal of 4st. I also gained my Gold Body Magic Award yesterday

Well done!!

4lbs off this week due to illness. 2.5lb off my 4st award.

Don't think I updated last week. I put 1lb on then lost 2.5lbs this week. I was nominated for miss slinky but didn't win (the other ladies deserved it far more!) 19 5.5 now

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in so long, don't know where I've been!
Haven't been able to weigh in for 2 weeks due to my shifts in work but I got there tonight and I've managed to get rid of another 3lbs whoop! Just another 1.5lbs to my stone and a half :)

Hello all, budge up a bit... I'm joining you this week. :bliss: I lost 4lb, so I'm finally in the 19's, can't stop grinning, lol! :D

Hi guys not been here for 3 weeks , i have manged to lose 8 pounds. Not sure how though as things have been crazy with life in general and have not been eating well at all . Hope everyone has a good week :)

I'm posting to wish you all good luck and goodbye! I finally got out of the 19s this week (it's taken ages!) so I'm graduating to the 18s to 17s thread. Hope to see you all there soon!

Congratulations on all losses and maintains and chin up to all gains.

Sorry I have been AWOL but I am struggling atm...SW update...I have been so bad for 3 weeks...and every Friday morning I keep saying that's it back on track. I don't know what's wrong with me...I think with combination of my personal problems and a stomach bug I had for 6 weeks that I just stopped caring. I don't know what to do to give myself that well needed kick up the jacksy. I still want to do SW I still want my 4.5st for Christmas but I just can't get my head in the game. So I have done damage limitation for this week but totally expecting a gain on Friday but I swear to you and to God and to Santa...lol...that I will be 100% back on plan from Friday morning and I am going to have a 100% week. I really need a good loss to kick start me...if that fails then group it is...lol

How are you all anyway??

Back