1lb = 8 sausages!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So for all of yous that dont know, a pack of 8 sausages (454g) is the equilivant to 1lb.

morrisons_value400x300.JPG

So, next time you lose weight just think you have lost the equivilant of 8 sausages off your body for every 1lb you lose!!!

STA60052.JPG

Pretty alarming isnt it! :giggle:

Yep Tanya, that is a great reminder.It's great to visualize the fat. I also think in terms of kg bags of sugar, when you hold one in your hand you can see what you are losing.

haha! I love the sausage analogy. I tend to use blocks of lard as my visualisation tool but I like the sausage image. I've lost 280 sausages in total! That's insane!!!

x

I've lost 152 sausages wow:eek: when you look at it that way its a lot defoe going to count my losses in sausages now ha ha:D

I have lost 144 sausages wooohoooo

LOL! think of the barbi we could have with all them sausages lost! :giggle:

haha!!! We should have a LT bbq in the summer- we could all bring our sausage loss and have a rare old feast!! haha! We'd deplete every supermarket in the country of its sausage stocks!!

xx

i lost 192 sausages lol

wooohooo!!!!

all these sausages are making me feel sick lol x

seriously though everyone has done so well and it seems so much more weight we've lost when converted to sausages!

imagine trying to carry that many sausages around 24/7.

ahhh its quite scary when you see it like that! but, coooooooool!!!!! x

OMG!!!!! I lost 384 sausages!!!!!

Cooooooooool!!!!

Staggering isnt it!
Up to now ive lost 732 sausages!!!! :eek:

fantastic jenny! Its amazing isnt it! all them sausages you have just lost of yer body! :D

Back