1lb at a time

Iv been having a couple of days off. Iv been naughty but thats ok. Im not feeling guilty which is a huge leap for me. Back on track and ready.

Jo, 1stone gone :)

My son lost 7lb in his first week at SW... I dont know people lose so much the first week... I have never lost more than 1 or 2lb a week (even when I did WW and lost 4 st.) So slow and steady is my pace... if I lose a bit more I think I could exercise more and then it will shift quicker... At least I dont get puffed out when I go upstairs now.

Things havent been going great.

Back on track tomorrow. Missed group as well.

Feeling terribly guilty.

Jo, don't feel guilty - you haven't done anything so terrible that you can't put it right.
Do your best for the rest of the week and see if you can turn it around before you go back to group.
You've lost a stone, so don't let a blip undo all your hard work so far.
What could you do differently this time to avoid making the same mistakes before that led you to giving up? xx

Thanks littlemissslim. I could close my mouth for a start. Work stress and lack of time is what triggers a binge. Im back on track now and doing good. I just need to manage my time better. 4days of the week i am not eating dinner until nearly 10pm as iv so much on. Effort of making a dinner if im not prepared also leads to it.

Going ok. Im down 18.5lbs now.

Had a bad week but i got back on track today.

I need to break the work stress and eating habit.

Im back and im focused. On holidays this week and next and i intend to stick to plan.

Back