1lb off though need to get back on track

yup I feel great thanks, that'll be a feeling you're experiencing soon hun, with your determination abck ther'll be no stopping ya x

Yay, i have lost 6lbs this week. It is really week 1 again for me but i was expecting 3 at the most but when i stood on the scales this morning and it says 6 off i couldnt believe it. I done extra easy all week too and one green day yesterday. The OH has been healthy eating too and he also has lost 6lbs!!!! He has been doing sw meals with me but he is snacking on ryvita and stuff at night, so really he is having extra healthy extras. The funny thing is we have had a dessert every single night after our dinner (sw friendly of course). Tonight i'm going to make that chocolate and orange cake, i can't wait. I'm soooooo happy and feel fabby!!!! Going to have an extra easy day today i think. Hope you all have a good day xxxxx

Im really pleased for you betty, what a great start, well done you, keep up the hard work, this just firther highlights that the plan does work when its followed properly, xxx

Am really chuffed for you Betty, that is a fantastic loss and just what you need to spur you on ~ EE is great isn't it? I was very sceptical about it but I love it, you don't feel that you are on a diet do you? Anyhow good luck for the week ahead, there will be no stopping you now hun! xx

Im looking forward to trying EE if it means some good results like the ones we're seeing on here x

Thanks ladies. I love Extra Easy. I wasn't so sure before because i thought i wasn't losing much on it, however i think that was because my heart wasn't in it and i wasn't measuring my hex's and going over in the syn department x

its easy to think you're following the plan properly when infact you're not, i fell into that trap a few times x

Morning everyone. I'm feeling very well today, though i have had to cut tea from my life completley, i think it is that that is causing me to take migraines. I take one nearly every day and i get really bad neurological symptoms with mine, yet i don't get the headache normally (strange). My arms and legs tend to go numb and my face goes numb too lol. So i will see how no tea goes, i didn't have one yesterday so fingers crossed.

Well last night i went mad and cleaned all the downstairs of the house and washed all my curtains and flooring etc. It took my mind off eating junk. So today i'm going to tackle upstairs and do all the bedrooms.

What does everyone have planned for today, i think i will have an extra easy day today xx

I've only ever had a couple of migraines Betty and I certainly wouldn't want them everyday ~ will be interesting to see if it is your tea. Do you fancy coming over and blasting my house? With us not being well it's a tip!!! Might try and do a little to-day. Have a good day Betty ~ are you for doing EE everyday or for mixing it up a bit? xx

I've only ever had a couple of migraines Betty and I certainly wouldn't want them everyday ~ will be interesting to see if it is your tea. Do you fancy coming over and blasting my house? With us not being well it's a tip!!! Might try and do a little to-day. Have a good day Betty ~ are you for doing EE everyday or for mixing it up a bit? xx

I am actually starting to think it could be dairy that is my trigger (i really hope not:cry:), i thought it was the tea but it could be the milk in the tea. The reason is after my toast on dairylea light this morning i got all the starting symptoms of a migraine then had to run and take tablets. And i eat either cheese milk or eggs every day. I would be gutted if it is that . from tomorow i'm going to have a dairy free couple of days and see how i go.

That is me started upstairs, i had a mountain of washing to put away so that is crossed off my list. Now need to change bedding and tidy my 8 year old boys room :sigh:.

Morning everyone, how are we all. Another Extra Easy day for me i think. I'm off into town today to try and find shoes for a wedding i'm going to at the end of the month. I think i will go for a nice wedge. So as i'm out it will prob be a baked potato with beans for lunch, unless i see something else that is sw friendly.

Good Morning hun.
Well done on doing so well on the EE. I have lost my mojo lately and cant get back to it.
Good luck finding shoes.

Well i had a 1lb weightloss this week but i had a couple of bad days so aiming for a wee bit more next week. My OH stayed the same. We were a bit disapointed after last week when both of us lost 6lbs, but like i said i had been bad. Also he swears he was sticking to plan during work and i asked him what he was drinking and he told me that he had been having those Frijj thick milkshakes:eek::eek::eek::eek: and some Carmel cake. So i think after all that it is good that he managed to maintain.

How is everyone. I'm going to have some healthy brekkie now. I'm starving. Then i don't know what we are doing today . It is Fair Monday and oh is off work (holiday weekend in Glasgow) so i will need to do something xx

betty beat me to it, i was also going to say its still half a stone in 2 weeks, which is one heck of an acheivement, but stick to it properly this week and you'll reap the rewards next week x

Back