1lb off though need to get back on track

Good luck on getting back on track. when is your wi day. Maybe have this a day early to see what you weight and maybe get you back on the wagon.

Aww hun :hug99: sorry that you're finding it hard to get back on track ~ you have a lot going on now with your studying and hormones and I believe that the only time a diet works is when your head is in the right place.

You have heard it before Betty but just draw a line under it, forget it and forgive yourself and start afresh after your WI. Make the wedding you have to go to in July your next goal,I think when we have something to work towards it makes us more focused, good luck hun xx

As much as anyone else can say hun - at the end of the day, it lies with you. If you want enough you will do it.

I've been in your position before, you feel down as you've cheated, so comfort yourself by cheating some more. I felt like this after Xmas, was going to class each week, losing a lb, gaining a lb and to be honest I was just pi*sing about.

I decided to take some time out from SW class and didn't go back until I felt I was ready to tuck into some SW magic again.

I don't mean to sound negative and am not implying you are pi*sing about, I'm just passing in my experience.

You can achieve anything if you want it enough. xxx

Well i don't know how i managed it but i lost a pound:eek:, then the phone went and i have won £2000 on my credit union lottery :eek: and yesterday i discovered that i had been awarded carers allowance for looking after my son, and they backdated it :eek: i am in total shock today:eek: i can't take it all in:eek:

WOW ~ Betty congrats on all your news, way to go hun!!! Firstly congrats on your 1lb off, hopefully that will spur you on for a great week ahead, secondly how brill is winning that money???? ~ hopefully you can spend it on some new clothes or a holiday and thirdly that is great news about the carer's allowance for your son ~ all to often I hear of people getting turned down for benefits (I used to help people apply for benefits in my last job) so it is really nice when someone gets what they deserve. You will be floating on air to-day and why not???? congrats again hun xx

Thanks weemo, still cant take it in!! Also i honestly thought i would have gained a pound at least after all the cheesecake (hope it doesn't catch up with me) x

well done Betty thats amazing.
My leader tells me as soon as you eat it will show on the scales. Keep smiling and well done xx

yay for you hun xxx

morning hun, how ya doing.xx

Well i don't know how i managed it but i lost a pound:eek:, then the phone went and i have won £2000 on my credit union lottery :eek: and yesterday i discovered that i had been awarded carers allowance for looking after my son, and they backdated it :eek: i am in total shock today:eek: i can't take it all in:eek:

That's fantastic news. Well done and long may it continue :woohoo:

morning betty, how are you? x

Hi everyone, not been about for a wee while, my whole kitchen has now been ripped out so finding it hard to diet. We are having all our main meals at mums so basically having to eat what everyone else is eating (not always sw friendly). I can't wait until it is complete, i have the electritian coming out tomorow night and the plumber on wed. My house is like a building site!

Anyway, hope you are all well and i have discovered a website that may be of interest to some of you , basically you design your own dress/skirt or top , it is www.styleshake.co.uk , it is fab x

Hi hun, had noticed you had went awol!! You will be so glad to get your house back to normal, but just think of your nice new kitchen! Have noted the website and will have a nosey later in the week ~ have no internet at the moment, just called into my mum's and couldnt resist logging on!! Have a good week, xx

Hi everyone, after a very rocky few months i'm finally back on board and i mean business this time!!! I started EE on Monday and have been 100% since. I'm not going to class at the moment and going it alone. I just got really fed up and couldn't stick to plan, i was thinking about what could be my next quick fix, then i watched that programme on bbc3 about slimming pills and fad diets and something inside me just clicked and thought i can't do it. So from then i decided sw 100% . And so far so good. I think the key for me sticking to plan this week has been that i have varied my diet and been making interesting dishes where as before i had been eating the same things all the time.

My little bad patch has seen me go from 16,3 right up to 16,12 though :(

Great to have you back again Betty ~ you are sounding really determined which is more than half the battle ~ for any diet your head needs to be in the right place. I've been doing nearly all EE and really loving it ~ looking forward to hearing how you get on hun and that gain will be gone in no time xx

well done on deciding to do something about your weight hun, at least you've decided to do it now rather than let more and more creep on, which we all know is easily done. look forward to tracking your progress xxx

Thanks rainbow, i don't know something just clicked in my head this time. By the way you have done sooo amazing, i can't believe how much weight you have lost in such a short time. Bet you feel amazing xx

Back