1lb off though need to get back on track

Thanks, i don't feel much lighter and i haven't sneaked onto my scales all week. I will be happy with a pound off, even if i sts i won't feel too bad. Fingers crossed i don't have a gain though.x

well done on your 1lb of thatsb brill :)

Thanks Gemma, tried to rep you but said i had to spread some first :(

I'm really surprised on doin ok with 2 red days and i actually enjoyed them. I was going to do ee today but not sure, will see how i go. x

Just phoned up my beauty place, i think i will treat myself to an eyebrow wax today, i just realised, i used to go every 6 weeks or so to get them done and i haven't been since before dd was born (15months ago), i'm starting to resemble alistair darling lol. Anyway i thought i would get this done to celebrate my first stone!!

morning hunni, thankyou for your support.xxx

well done on your lb.xxx

hey, how are you betty? well done on this weeks loss - you seem back in da zone xxx

:cry::cry::cry:morning everyone, i have an assessment due tomorow and i haven't studied enough for it, i have to study all day today and all day tomorow and i can't face it. I'm a bit emotional though, remember af hadn't been for 4 months, well she appeared last night, my hormones are all over the place :cry::mad:. Yesterday i felt really light headed walking around tesco, when i came home to study i felt dreadful so i put baby down for a nap and fell asleep, then woke about 7:eek:, i couldn't face making anything and was in need of a sugar surge, so i sent oh up to the chippy for a haggis supper and the most expensive vanilla cheese cake he could find in morrisons. Soooo not expecting a loss this week, though i am back on track this morning.

To make things worse baby, who got mmr and pneumonia jag on thurs, had diahroea (sp) yesterday and through the night (sorry if you are eating breakfast). do you think it is related to the injection. The health visitor said that she may be a bit off for upto a week.

Still feeling a bit rough this morning but going to get back to plan. Have been quite enjoying a couple of red days, but going to mums for chinese tonight so i think i will have an extra easy day but eat neutral all day, i feel it now that i bloat too much with too much carbs.

Anyway if you got this far, hope you all had a good weekend and have a good day today xx

oh hun, sorry you're feeling rubbish, hows your little girl now? is it take away chinese or a home made one? just thinking can you do some damage limitation now? x

Sorry to hear you are feeling down Betty ~ your hormones are bound to be all over the place with AF not making an appearance for such a long time. Hope your wee girl is feeling much better to-day. Glad to hear that your are back on plan, good luck for your assessment too xx

morning hun, hope you are feeling better.xx

Thanks everyone, well after af appeared that night, the next morning i woke up and she had disapeared and haven't heard from her since!!!!!!!!!! Don't know what is going on. Dr said it is just my body getting used to not having the implant in. My mum is telling me i'm pregnant! Which i am not, i have had 2 neg tests.

Anyway i managed to submit my assessment this morning, don't think i have done great but hopefully i have scraped a pass.

I was stressed out last night and ate 3 crunchies and a toffe crisp and 2pks french fries, so with that added to saturday nights haggis supper and nearly half a cheesecake, i don't think i will be getting a loss on wed. I'm doing a red day today and tomorow and normally i lose better on red soooo, i'm hoping for a sts at least.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm going to have a wee break from studying, but need to get back on track tomorow as i have a bigger assessment due on 3rd june :(

Thanks weemo, i just tried to rep you but need to spread it about a bit lol!

Hi hun, hope you're a little less stressed now? I find that I'll raid the chocolate cupboard if I'm stressed too, why not empty the house of all the bad food, that way it's not so easy to reach for it in times of need.

I keep a chocolate bar in my car, that way I know if I HAVE to have chocolate I have to find my shoes, car keys etc and trudge up street to get it....... by the time I've done this, the craving has normally passed. (helps that I'm really lazy too).

Good luck xxx

Thanks lou, that is a good idea about the chocolate bar in the car, must try that.

Well i keep saying i'm getting back on track, but so far i haven't. I had a cheesecake last night (again), not a full one but a good large chunk. I cant seem to stop eating!!! My mum is determined that i'm pregnant. I don't think i can be after 2 neg tests but i may do one today just to confirm that i'm not.

How do i get back on track, i'm good at giving the advice out but sh*t at following it. I really don't feel like sticking to plan today but i know i will be gutted at wi tomorow when i have gained :(

Back