1ltr candyfloss tubs - really low syns!

Beki

Gold Member
In class today someone had brought in one of those 1ltr plastic tubs full with candyfloss for the raffle.

No-one wanted to win it, until our consultant told us there was only 3 syns in the WHOLE tub!!! :eek: :D

They're the ones that look like this -

candy floss for your event

They'd be perfect for me when i want a blow-out, cos i'd feel like i was cheating, even though i'd be being good! :D lol

I love Candy floss but had avoided it because I thought it's be really high in syns.

I LOVE HOW LOW IT IS.

Great, but where?

Wow, that's great, anyone know where its sold? It would be bril for taking to the cinema when the kids are having popcorn!

bloody hell how is it only 3 syns? i love candyfloss, im sure ive seen tubs sold in asda in the sweet section will have to have a little trip tomorrow lol!

wow, has anyone managed to find them in adsa I am off there tonight so will see if i can find them,

from the look of the picture do they do them in different flavours - if so would they still be the same value as the original one, i am soooo excited now :)

Thank you Beki!! I absolutely love candy floss and our carnival is next weekend so now I know I can have some!!

xx

Thats fab!! Perfect for munching at the cinema or infront of the tv at the weekend. Almost sounds too good to be true!! ;-)

x

ooh thanks for letting us know this, that is so perfect for a sweet fix, perfect for a night in watching a film or something as you can just keep picking knowing that you don't have to worry about syns!

Did any one find it in asda??
I looked at the market today as sometimes they have a sweet stall but couldnt see any!

We can get it in big packs round here. Its £1 and totally worth it, just a shame its so bad for your teeth x

Back