1s weigh in. Im so pi$$ed off

sweetlady

I started W.W last week weighing in at 13st 10lb.

I stuck to the plan 100% and i never even had a sneaky peek on the scales

Anyway i went to my 1st weigh in today and the scales said i lost 9.5lb:D i was really proud of myself that was until the lady weighing me told me that must be wrong so she called over the W.W leader and said that it must be wrong:mad:

They weighed me again and the W.W leader had the cheek to say to me that someone must of wrote my weight wrong last week and in fact i must be 13st 1lb and lost only 1/2lb.

I was so peeved off. I told her that it was correct as i weighed myself in the morning at home the first ever time i joined W.W and it was 13st 8lb but by the time i got to the meeting i was 13st 10lb as i had eaten.

In a sarcastic tone she said you wont loose this much next week in fact you will most likely gain.

I was so embarrassed and made to feel like a cheat. I even showed her my tracker and my activity points i gained.

In the meeting when you announce ur lost/gains she said again in front everyone that it is not normal to loose that much in a week.

She made me feel like giving up. I would of not gne back next week it only because i have paid for a month.

Hopefully i can loose my last 14.5lb then i can cancel my membership

Rant over.

Thanks for listening.

How completely rude of them!!

Bear in mind tho (while i'm not slating any of the slimming clubs or leaders..) that *most* of them aren't qualified in nutrition or fitness or anything, so are only going by what happened to them when they lost their weight. This leads to complete disbelief when someone makes massive improvements very fast!

I specifically deal with ladies who struggle with their weight every single day and some of them lose it really fast really early, some people it takes a little longer. None of them are wrong!

well done on your great results, ignore the silly women who are beating you down and hold your head up high cos you KNOW you havn't cheated anyone.
Happy Saturday x

Dont listen to them if you know yourself that you were the correct weight the first time. When I started WW i lost 6.5 in my first week and 2.5 in my second as you tend to lose ur fluid first of all then it levels out. Feel proud of how well you've done, you deserve it :)

Last edited:
Sorry to but in I'm not doing your plan... But I did once I was the same weight and lost exactly what you lost the first week then two pounds the second... Tell them jealous leaders you damn well did lose it... Well done... Xx

i see you are in north london, is there perhaps a different class in the area you could go too, nobody has the right to talk to you like that x

Aww hun my heart goes out to you.

How dare she put you down like that some people do lose a lot more than others in their first week, don't let her get to you although I know it must be hard.

A few years ago when I very first tried WW I lost 8 lbs in my first week, so don't let anyone tell you it's impossible.

Don't let her get you down 9.5 lbs in your first week is amazing and you haven't cheated anyone. :happy096:

Good on you for carrying on with the plan. Chin up hun :hug99: xxx
Good luck with the rest of your journey.

How rude and disheartening u keep at it and carryon shedding those pounds and be proud u done so well

I lost 7lbs in my first week. Big losses can be quite normal when you first start to follow ww. What a nasty woman- I would complain about her. She is supposed to be there to support you not put you down. Good luck in your future weight loss. ;)

Omg well done on loosing 9.5lbs that's brilliant. I would put in an official complaint. That's awful to make you feel so bad especially when you have done so well. Good luck for this week xx

I too would put it a complaint!

A lad who attended my weight watchers class lost 11lb in hes first week! We all praised him the same as everyone else who has had a lose however big or small!

My friend who joined slliming world lost 9lb in her first week so it is highly achievable.

Keep focused and keep slimming :) xx

God thats ridiculous... Move to a different meeting!! These people are supposed to be like us, and should understand that not everything is black and white.

My leader is lovely, she is sympathetic when we put on and happy when we lose! Never an insult or bad word comes from her mouth!

our leader thinks we are a bunch of party goers and alchies but she's probably right :party0036:

Omg that's really bad there have been new people in my ww class that lost 8 or 9 a week. I would find another meeting some leaders have no bedside manner

our leader thinks we are a bunch of party goers and alchies but she's probably right :party0036:

cough cough noooo why would she think that, I mean your username doesn't give away your affection for the clear liquid or anything :p

I'd move class or report the leader, or both. geez you have done so well and who is she to snub it.
9lb tho - yeeehaw go YOU!!!
I do ww online so I don't have to deal with class leaders hehe

u can loose that much as i lost 10lb in my first week of w/w last time i did it

i think u have a bad leader there, definately change to a different club and put a complaint in.
don't let it put you off you've done so well, carry on but with a different leader.

congrats epic loss :clap:

Back