1st 3dys of ww...

Lashes86

...has been kind of bumpy! Don't know what possessed me to start during a half term LOL!
1st day was over by 3pts (took them out of my weeklies
2nd day I just was not hungry and still had 10pts out of my 29dailies left :-/
3rd day and I met up with family I never knew I had and had a wonderful family day but as a result went over by a whopping 14pts! Again I have taken these out of my weeklies but was hoping to stick to my 29pts per day! Little bit disappointed in myself as this is only the 1st week and I am already messing up :-/

I do not actually go to any meetings so just wondered if the weeklies "have" to be used?? Are they just there for backup/treats or are they something ur expected to consume over the week? Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks
Lucy xx

They don't have to be used no. But your dailies should at least be used to make sure to eat enough (it's not good putting your body in starvation as it hangs on to everything you eat then).

It doesn't sound to me like you had a bad few days? I have always used my weeklies, bet you'll still have a good loss so don't sweat it :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks for the reply huni! How long have you been on the WW?

Good to know that the weeklies are there for these very reasons eh!?! I've never actually followed a diet plan as such before, previously calorie counted but that's all. At the moment can't see how I could possibly lose with the not so amazing stuff I have eaten today lol! Although lunch was a rather delish veggie curry but it came in at 19pts!!!!! That will teach me for eating out!

Your comment made me feel better huni! Thanks!
Lucy xx

Eh I've been on and off of it for 2yrs but it seems to be the only thing that works for me so I always end up going back to it! It does work, trust me. I find if I eat junky stuff my losses are not as good obviously. But you can definitely have some treats here and there... It's about making a lifestyle change rather than crash dieting.

Glad my post made you feel better hon, keep up the good work. Check back in and let me know how your first WI goes too!! :) xx

I am hoping it does wonders for me too! Having a better day today although I can feel it going in the direction of low points again! Haven't decided on dinner yet so will try make it a little higher in value to use some of them up! :)

Had a cheeky premature WI even though it's not due til Wednesday! At least I'm going the right way! Cannot wait to see what Wednesday's WI has to say :)

Definitely need to try focus on Better food consumption. I love my fruit and veg but I also love my not so healthy foods!

Up those points in dinner hon. Have some cheese or use some olive oil. OR have a nice glass of OJ or milk with it to use up pp :)

We're all here for the same reason hon... We love our naughty foods too much hehe! ;)
Glad sneaky WI gave you a boost x

Ok so thought I would have oven food for dinner (something I hardly ever do!) and it only came to to 12pts. So remembered I have a mini Haagen Dazs in the freezer so having that and that leaves me with 7pts! May have a hot drink later as its quite chilly today!! :) xx

Lashes86 said:
Ok so thought I would have oven food for dinner (something I hardly ever do!) and it only came to to 12pts. So remembered I have a mini Haagen Dazs in the freezer so having that and that leaves me with 7pts! May have a hot drink later as its quite chilly today!! :) xx

Mmm a milky hot chocolate to send you off to bed would be divine! X

Actually really looking forward to it! I have 7pts left will that be enough do u think? X

Oh yeah, that's plenty!! I like the cadbury one that you use milk in - that's about 4 or 5pp (including the milk) Mmm...

I didn't end up having the drink so I am 5pts under my dailies which isn't too bad! I know you should use em all but was on the phone gas bagging for like 3hrs n I can't exactly have 1 now at 2:12am!!!! Never mind
How did you do 2day?
Xx

I totally would've had one at 2am LOL ;)
Yesterday was ok, I always go a bit mad on a Friday because it's weigh day for me (lost 2lbs thank god because I gained 1.5lb last week). I had homemade thai curry, some choccie, some pancakes, some crisps. Love having what I like on a friday and getting it out of my system hehe! X

Oooo Friday is totally the right day to do a WI! That way the weekend is at the beginning and u can correct it during the week leading up to WI day.

I've had a lot of McDs last couple days whilst out and about! Not good. Defo guna try stay on track though! Today we went to a farm n I had made myself a huge salad so thankfully today's KFC will not be bringing me over my points! Shall be checking that out shortly! Only just got home at 8pm! Soooo knackard but done a fair bit of walking today so yay! I don't bother calculating exercise into points coz I dont think I do enough to be earning extras! Lol

Yea I guess I could of gone for a hot Choc @ 2am but I just wanted my bed! Didn't do no exercises yesterday and feel really bad about it so shall be making sure I do it 2night regardless of the fact I am exhausted! Need 2 count my points n stuff so that should perk me up to want to do it.

Pancakes and Thai curry sound niiiccce! I LOVE Thai curry! Mmmmmmm.

Congrats on the loss huni! I hope I have a loss despite this bad food! Next week I am defo going to work harder on the right choices!

Xxx

Thanks huni! Still a few days til my 1st WI! Quite excited! Hoping for around 4lbs. That seems to be a common loss!

Xx

Wednesday :) xx

Ooo so you just had yours...how was it?

Wednesday seems like a million miles away right now! I have weighed myself a couple times but not paying 2 much mind to it even though it's goin in the right way :) will take Wednesdays and my defo weight! Xx

Only just changed it,like yesterday lol but when I weighed in on Monday I had lost 2.5lbs,think a lot of people check during the week.Yea does always seem like ages away..wi day.Will be extra long for me this time but as I've used all my weeklies I'm hoping that being good in the week will show a loss!That's good the weight is going in the right direction for you :0)

Back