1st 3dys of ww...

I have been dipping into the weeklies. As of yesterday night I have 32 left though! Hoping that I will not use many more if any!

Ooo that's a long wait for WI day then. But congrats on the loss! Way to go! How long save you been doing WW? Xx

Ooo 14wks. That's good. I hope to be saying that!
would you say you have had a steady loss?

Yea so far so good, they reset on Wednesday. We shall see how many is left at the end of Tuesday lol!

Xx

Yea steady loss,missed one wi cos was on holiday,had two Sts and one half pound gain but was totm for all three of those plus had upped the exercise with the gain.Have lost between 1.5lb to 3lb each time.23lbs and three quarters lost so far! lol see how you go with the weeklies,don't be afraid to use them,I was quite hard on myself in the beginning with them.

Well that's good. And they do say a small gain here and there ain't too bad!
About 2 eat dinner now! I have 22pts left for the day and don't think dinner will take up much of that!!! May be having pudding today! Whoop! :)
having WW tikka masala (from the jar) with rice and salad mmmmm! :)
What are you having today girls? Xx

Attachments

• image-2790207599.jpg
    image-2790207599.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 48
Yea gains and Sts happen sometimes! your dinner looks yummy! Enjoy ;0) the OH is doing a Sunday dinner tonight,I can't wait :0) enjoy your pudding too!

I don't have that much in for pudding so don't have a clue what I will have. Dinner was delish! Yum! :)

Yea I'd rather sts then gain but won't beat myself up if either happen! Xx

Yea I think if a gain or Sts is dwelled on then it can have a bad effect on you!think so long as know why it happened its not so bad and if not all the time! We got some aunt Bessie pancakes yesterday,never seen them before so might have one of those tonight with some clotted cream ice cream :0)

Gonna have spicy noodles for dinner I think. Had a big breakfast so don't have much pp left for dinner lol. Yours looks delicious, nom nom :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oooo that sounds nice! I don't have anything scrumptious for pudding. I am sad now! Lol.

So was they awful in the end?
I have now decided I need to plan my day/weeks worth of eating in advance I.E just lunch and dinner so the breakfast depends on mood/time and then anything inbetween depending on what I fancy/points available.
Decided this because I had college today and once again had hot wings and chips! And a bag of mccoys. So lots of yummy meals to plan I am actually quite excited!! xx

Good luck for your WI! I find the iPhone app is great if I don't have the chance to plan ahead. I just log in what I'm going to eat for the day so I can see if I need to add things to get up to my PP! Xxx

Ok so 1st weigh in was not so good! During the middle of this 1st week I was down 4lbs! Now the end of the week it's only 2lbs :(
I still had some weeklies left so from no on will have to not touch the weeklies at all :( that's a bit disappointing. Will make better food choices this week I guess.

I have the app to calculate points and a pad a generally carry round with me!
Really Disappointed in myself

X

Ya can't be comparing mid-week WI with the end of the week - try to only weigh on weigh day (that's why there's only one weigh day in the first place). I always have a day midweek that I weigh lighter than any other day (including weigh day) and I also have a day where I weigh WAY more than I do on weigh day. Our weight fluctuates naturally day to day.
2lb loss is still really good so I don't understand why you're disappointed? It's your decision about the weeklies but I use mine every single week lol! Makes it much easier to follow the plan because it feels less like a diet and more like a lifestyle change.
And remember to try to eat ALL your dailies every day ;) x

Ok so 1st weigh in was not so good! During the middle of this 1st week I was down 4lbs! Now the end of the week it's only 2lbs :(
I still had some weeklies left so from no on will have to not touch the weeklies at all :( that's a bit disappointing. Will make better food choices this week I guess.

I have the app to calculate points and a pad a generally carry round with me!
Really Disappointed in myself

X

Don't be dissapointed - 2lbs is a great loss for WW especially as you're not huge to begin with!!! WI no more than once a week - anything else just demotivates you. Same time, same scales, same clothes if you can. You're doing great - stick with it x

That's still a great loss,can be a bit lethal weighing in more then once a week! Don't be hard on yourself over it,WW is there to be enjoyed :0) as to the pancakes...very yummy and I like your new profile pic :0)

Thanks girls! Feeling a bit better. Think it was coz it was my first week was excited. I always weigh myself first thing in the morn (not everyday I just mean as a rule I don't weigh myself any other time of day!!) after I have a wee (lol) and always in bra and knicks or vest and shorts! :)

Happy with my 2lbs now! Guna b positive this week. At the end of the day a loss is a loss :) yay!

Guna get me WW recipes PDF out and get planning whoop. :)

Thanks again girls and here's to a new week!!

That's the spirit my dear. Remember WW only recommend a 1-2lb loss a week anyway so you're right on track for that! Woop, glad you're more positive about it :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back